Chapter 2

PRESENT:

My flight to Dublin was announced at Gate-6.. I took my purse and went towards my flight. As I got seated, I strapped my seatbelt and waited for the flight to take off.

It was a 7 hour flight and I was already feeling tired. The plane finally took off and after sometime the air-hostess came to ask me if she can get me anything.. so, I ordered some whiskey.

As she got me my drink, I started to think again where I left off before I got on the plane..

PAST:

After I was satisfied with the destruction that I had done, I went in my car, pulled out of his building and drove as fast as I could to my favourite Café.. On the way, I called my other 3 best friends- Sonia, Alia and Siddharth and told them to meet me there as soon as they can.

It was a 10 minute drive from his place and as I was driving fast, it took me only 5 mins. to reach there. I went inside, ordered a strong black coffee and took my seat at a corner table.

After 2 mins. I saw the 3 rushing through the door and looking for me.. when Alia spotted me, she came rushing to me and so did the others..

"What happened?!" "Weren't you supposed to be at Varun's now?!" They asked together in unison. (I had told them about my plans on surprising him)  And that did it! All the feelings bottled up inside me erupted like a volcano and I started crying.. Alia and Sonia came by my side at once and started comforting me.

"What happened princess?" asked Siddharth looking with concern etched to his face.. and using the name he gave me in 5th grade.

"Tell us babe what happened? Did you guys had a fight?" , asked Alia and Sonia as, I was still crying hysterically..

So... I told them everything..

"That BITCH!!" "How could she betray our friendship of so many years for a guy!!", exclaimed Sonia and Alia.

"I am going to kill that bastard!! How dare he cheat on you!!" said Siddharth, with such an anger.. I had never seen him so much angry before. His face was red and his nostrils were flaring dangerously..

"Hell yeah!! Imma smack that bitch's face so hard that everything fake of her face is gonna fall off!!" , Sonia said angrily..

"Dude lets go and kill those m****r f**k**g whores!!" , now it was Alia.. I was feeling a little bit happy inside about their concern and anger..

"Guys, you don't have to worry about all this. I sort of took my revenge on them afterwards." , I said with a small smile on my face as I remembered what I had done.

"ohhh, what did you do princess? Please tell me you beat the crap out of him?" asked Siddharth who was now a little better than before.. I guess he is sort of relived that I did something to those cheaters.

"Yeahh tell us what you did!!" , asked Sonia and Alia with big smiles on their faces..

I told them everything that I had done.. from pouring cold water, the slaps, the *wise words*, the tire slashing and window smashing.. everythimg..

After I finished, I looked at their faces.. Siddharth was looking proudly at me with a big grin on his face..

"Am so proud of you princess.. I have taught you so well.." he said while giving me a big hug and ruffling my hair.. I slapped away his hand and grinned at him while nodding my head.

"Bitch!! You rock!! They'll be soo pissed!! They soo deserved it!!" said Alia, while giving me a big tight hug...

"Ohh myy Godd!! That is soo good!!! His car was his precious baby and you did good by destroying it!! Dude I am never getting on your wrong side!!" , said Sonia while giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Heyy guys.. That's all for this chapter..

And am sorry I got caught up with some personal work and didn't had the time to upload.. Btw THANK YOU for the reads guys!! LOVE YOU ALL!!! XOXO