AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guyss.. I know it's been a really long time since I have uploaded anything.. I'm so sorry you guysss..

I got a new job , then my old place's lease got over so I had to find a new place..
I had been so busy juggling between work and finding a new place, plus all the shifting after that I literally, had no time to do anything else except to eat and sleep..

So, Good News,
I'm working on a new chapter right now and I'll be uploading like 2-3 chapters back to back later this week..

You guys have been so great and supportive.. I Love You all so much.. I cannot tell you guys how thankful I'm to you all..

I really appreciate everybody's patience and understanding.. I know it gets frustrating if someone leaves a story in the middle and doesn't update from time to time.. But y'all, I promise I'll be updating regularly from now on.

I've adjusted well with my new job and place.. So I'll be having some free time..

Thanks again you guys for the huge support!!
I Love You All Sooo Much!!
Thanks a ton for liking my work and for the Amazing Response!!

I never thought I'd be crossing the 1k reads mark but, I cannot believe that we've crossed over 3k reads!!

THANKS AGAIN AND HAPPY READING!!
Hope you'll keep enjoying and loving my work!!

LOVE YOU ALL!! ❤️❤️