Chapter 5

This chapter is from Sam Cahill's P.O.V. ENJOY!! HAPPY READING!

SAM'S P.O.V:

"Boss.. We got a problem. You need to come to the basement," a harsh voice came through the phone that I was holding next to my ear.

"I am coming," I replied to Niall, my 2nd in Command. I did not liked his tone. It told me that something was not right. His, nervousness made me nervous. Niall was a tough son of a bitch and if something had got him this riled up, then it something big. Something that I would not like.

I got up from my chair, took my jacket and walked out of my room. As I walked into the dark hallway that led to the basement, I felt my body tense up. The air around me was rigid and my steps were hard against the silence, as I prepared myself for the worst. Something was fishy and I could sense it.

When I opened the door, the 1st person I noticed was Niall. He was leaning against the wall, his head straight up, eyes rigid and hard, burning with fury. He walked up to me as soon as he saw me come through. "Boss, it's bad," Niall said as he pointed towards the room. I nodded as I felt my shoulder tense up. I started walking towards the room, leading the way while Niall fell into steps behind me.

I flunged the door open and walked inside to find a bloodied and bruised man strapped to a chair in the middle of the empty room. 5 of my men were standing around him, 3 of them were my most trusted men- James, Daniel and Alex, with Niall being the 4th. They were my right men and my best friends since childhood.

I was hardly able to recognize the captive but when he looked up at me, his eyes were filled with terror. Good, I thought. My men had done a great job at this. As I got closer, I noticed that his face had turned pale and was twisted in pain. He started squirming in his chair when I came to stop in front of him. As soon as I was close, I recognized that the captive was Mark, one of my gang members.

"What the fuck is going on?", my voice boomed around the room. I didn't take my eyes off the man, but when I saw him flinch, I smirked at that bastard. The fucker better be petrified.

Niall walked around me towards Mark, grabbed his hair and pulled hard until his neck snapped back painfully. Mark screamed and started to trash around.

I lifted my eyes from the bruised and battered man to meet Niall's disgusted gaze blazed with fury.

"The fucker betrayed us. I heard him spilling information over the phone to the enemy- GREGORIO. The fucking Italians! He is working for them," Niall growled.

I looked down at the man and his eyes were closed, refusing to look at me. I had never felt such an urge to kill somebody the instant I look at them. The anger coursing through my body was indescribable. He Fucking Betrayed Me. ME. THE. MAFIA. BOSS.

Nobody betrayed me and got away with it. I trusted all my men. They are my family but, when one of my men betray me, they would pay from the only acceptable way. DEATH. PAINFUL DEATH.

Taking a deep breath, I took a step away from the strapped man. "Bring me a chair," I yelled. I saw one of my men scrambling to get the chair.

"Here you go, Boss," Rider said a moment later. He placed the chair behind me and took my jacket from my hand that I had removed earlier, and stepped away.

I sat down and faced the bastard. He opened his eyes and stared at me directly. My temper flared at his audacity. I leaned forward, grabbed his chin and stared at his face, "WHY?," I yelled.

He started shaking but refused to answer. He was testing my patience. "Mark, you very well knew what was going to happen if any of us found out that you betrayed ME. You still went ahead and teamed up with Gregorio, my biggest rival. Did you really thought that I would never find out about you being the rat." Mark still kept quiet. I had lost my patience. I looked up and signaled to Niall. He let the man go and walked towards the table at the back of the room. He came back with a knife and a cutter in his hands.

I smiled maliciously and leaned back against my chair, crossing my arms across my chest.

"Now, lets start the fun, shall we?," I said as I nodded at Niall.

The traitor's scream started to fill the basement. Niall stopped the torture once the man stopped screaming. I was finally satisfied with the outcome. "Clean up this mess and send it to Gregorio", I ordered as I got up from the chair. Rider was there, holding out the jacket for me. I nodded at Niall to follow me upstairs.

That's  all for this chapter guys. Hope you all like it.

I am extremely sorry for updating so late. I was busy with work and stuff. I promise to find time to update regularly from now on.

Thank you so very much for such an amazing response people! You guys are great!  I LOVE YOU ALL!! XOXO

HAPPY READING!!