Chapter 3

Hello guyss.. I know the last part ended rather abruptly.. and that is why am publishing this part right after it.. 

I hope you guys enjoy my work.. LOVE YOU GUYS!! HAPPY READING!! XOXO

"Yeah.. I don't wanna cry anymore.. so I am thinking of going on a vacation..." I said with a sad smile on my face..

"yeah you should do that.. it'll take off your mind from here", Sid said while giving me small smile.

"are you sure babe?" "will you be alright alone?" "we can come with you if you want?" said Sonia and Alia simultaneously...

"guys,  I'll be alright.. don't worry about me.. I love you guys but am sorry I need to do this alone.. I just need some alone time for myself.." I said with a sure face

"alright.. if you say so" they said

We ordered some breakfast as we were hungry and it was still early in the morning.. As we finished eating,

"so have you decided where would you be going?" sid asked looking at me.

"we can book it now" "yeah, just tell us where.." said Alia and Sonia..

"I was thinking of going to Ireland.. I just want to explore some new place.. and drink good beer.. so why not Ireland" I said shrugging my shoulders...

"I knew beer was the reason! You just want to go there for beer! You can't fool us" sid said while laughing and shaking his head at me. I grinned innocently at him nodding my head and saying, "you know me too well sid.."

"Alright then, I've booked your flight to Dublin for tomorrow evening at 8." said Alia grinning slyly and winking at me. "and I have told your roommate to pack your bags as today you'll be spending your day with us" I shake my head at her in amusement.. 

"I booked you a penthouse suite in my hotel in Dublin.. and I just kicked my roommate out so we can stay in all day to pig out on junk food and have movie marathon" said Sid.. I stare at them and think how the hell am I so lucky to have them in my life.. These people understand me more than my parents do.. I don't even have to tell anyone anything and everything is done. As am thinking this I say to them, "I seriously love you guys so much!! You guys are the best!" and I start crying again.

"Don't cry princess.. we are here for you anytime you need us.. You know we love you too much.." Sid days side hugging me while ruffling my hair.. "Yeah! You know it girl, we are here for you!" , "Don't worry babe, we will make sure no one hurts you from now on" both the girls say as the hug me and give me kisses.

I beam at them thinking am hell lotta lucky to have these guys in my life.

I just hope this trip takes of my mind from here.

Ireland... here I come...