three

10:33 pmPhilip: We need to talk

10:33 pm
Philip: We need to talk

Lukas: its been 3 days

Philip: I know

Lukas: I thought something
happened to you you idiot
you haven't been in school
you haven't answered my
texts

Philip: Just meet me at
the barn

Lukas: already on my way

read at 10:42 pm

Philip waited in the barn, sitting on top of a hay stack and staring out at the moon. Lukas decided it would be easier to run instead of ride his bike, as he might have gotten caught if the bike made too much noise while sneaking out.

It took the blonde a good fifteen minutes to get there, and by the time he arrived he was completely out of breath. He sat down next to Philip, both boys seeming a bit stiff; though Lukas stared at Philip even though the shorter boy refused to look towards him.

"You're an idiot," Lukas practically blurts out, not knowing what else to say.

"I've heard," Philip mumbles.

Lukas frowns deeply, finally catching his breath, and running his hand up and down Philip's arm lightly. He leans over and kisses the other boys ear lightly, though Philip leans away afterwards.

"You can't leave. Philip you just can't," Lukas practically whimpers.

"I'm not leaving," Philip sighs, leaning into Lukas' shoulder now.

The taller of the two visibly relaxed at this news. He wraps his arm around Philip and kissing the top of his head. "Why haven't you been at school then?"

"I've been skipping."

"But why?"

"I can't stand seeing you at school," Philip murmurs, taking Lukas' hand into his.

His statement was like a slap to Lukas, though he knew it was a true and he knew he deserved it.

"I'm–Im sorry Philip," he chokes out. He waits for a response but it doesn't come. "I don't care what anyone thinks anymore," he finally says after a minute.

"What?" Philip questions confused, looking up.

"I'm gunna break up with Rose... And we're gunna talk at school, and it's not gunna have to be a huge secret anymore. I've hurt you too much Philip," he says, pressing his lips into a thin line and looking away from him.

"Lukas," Philip says quietly, tilting Lukas' head down to face him. He presses his lips to the taller boys, though pulls away after a moment.

Lukas glares playfully then tackles Philip to the ground, looking down at him as he pins his shoulders down.

"You're an idiot," Philip says, smirking up at him.