Chapter 9

*Ezra's POV*

It's been two weeks. Two weeks of complete insanity knowing what she's doing. Two depressing, lonely, and empty weeks without my Spencer. All I do is go to our spot and try to hush the demon thoughts in my mind. The thousands of questions I'm trying to answer about what happened that night. Will I ever get her back? I think I lost her, and I will go completely mad if I can't get her back. My sweet, innocent Spencer.

TWO WEEKS BEFORE

"There's going to be a party at Tom Dillard's tonight. I have an open invite so, um, do you want to come with me?" Spencer asked in the sweetest voice.

"Tom Dillard? You sure I could go to a party with that crowd?" I asked hesitantly.

"Of course silly! Come on it'll be fun! I'll be at your house at eight, ok?" Spencer demanded.

"Oh alright, I'll go with you." I said with a exhausted tone.

A COUPLE HOURS LATER

I heard the light knock at the door. I knew that knock. I knew it very distinctly and I came running down the stairs throwing on my coat and opening the door. Spencer was wearing a slim blue dress, which looked amazing with her tan skin tone.

"Well don't you look spiffy tonight Mr.Wells." Spencer chuckled.

" And don't you look mighty beautiful tonight Ms.Reyes" I said with a smirk.

"Well lets go before we miss it." Spencer smiled and turned around walking to her car.

The drive was short considering Tom's neighborhood was the next one over. Considering the short distance we could have just walked. By the time we found a parking spot the whole street was filled. We walked up the walkway to the open front door with Tom Dillard standing in the doorway with a great big smile and a red solo cup.

"Lookie here, the beautiful Ms.Spencer Reyes and her new follower, Ezra Wells making a grand entrance." Tom said with smirk on his face. If looks could kill. . .

Spencer greeted Tom with a hug and one of those famous smiles and walked inside. I shook his hand and gave a small grin. I had lost Spencer right when I walked into the door. Nowhere to be found. So I just wandered around, grabbed a drink and looked for her.

No one here were the kind of people I hung out with so I just stayed to myself. I looked up to the second floor where I saw the back off a blue dress close a door to a room. The room had no apparent lights on. I slowly walked up the stairs, being cautious of the people coming back down and of my drink. I looked through all the doors and finally I came to the last door which I thought I saw Spencer go into. I opened the door and flipped on the light. Clothes were scattered on the floor, and that blue dress lying on the floor next to the bed. To my surprise, two heads popped out from under the sheets. I looked to see Spencer, and I couldn't believe my eyes to see who was mounted on top of my sweet, 'innocent' Spencer. That bastard.

*A/N*

OMGGGG! it's been so long. Im soo sorry you guys. I have been extremely busy, but here you go! I hope it was long enough for y'all. Sorry I left it that way. Gotta make it suspenseful! Also I might be starting a new story, Im not sure yet, but keep checking my profile to see! THANK YOU ALL. Comment/Vote!

Mwuah, Tori 💋