0.3

It was finally Friday and Niall still hadn't asked me yet. He kept smiling at me and looking my direction but never asked and I was getting kind of anxious because I didn't want to have any doubts or second thoughts. It was 3rd period. Chemistry. Niall and I had this class together and he was actually my partner but he never said anything to me. It was halfway through the class and Niall spoke up.

"Uhm, Paris?" He looked at me.

"Yeah?"

"Um, I don't really know how I am supposed to ask you this. Okay. Um, Paris, if you're not doing anything tomorrow night, would you like to go on a date with me, maybe?" He looked into my eyes and I never realized how blue they were or how blonde his hair or how pink his cheeks got whenever he was nervous.

"Y-yeah. I mean, Yeah, I'd love to." I stutter. Why am I stuttering? Oh my god, that was ebarrassing. I rip out a piece of paper from my notebook and write my phone number down. The bell rings and I give it to Niall before smiling and running out. I actually feel sort of cowardly and conceited but I have a date with Niall. I run to my 4th peroid class which is Study Hall with Harry. I wait for him to arrive which seems like forever but he gets here eventually.

"Harry!" I yell and wave my hand rapidly so that he could sit in the empty seat next to me.

"Guess what? Guess what, Harry! Guess!" I said, practically jumping out of my seat.

"I don't know, what happened?" He asks with a smile plastered on his face as if he has an idea of what happened.

"Niall asked me out on a date! Can you believe it?" He looks at me in shock but then smiles.

"I thought you didn't want me to set you up with any of my friends." He asked with a smirk and one eyebrow raised.

"Harry, stop. All you need to do is help me not make a fool out myself in front of Niall."

"Just don't be stupid.

"Thanks." I sighed. I just didn't want to make a fool out of myself. I might actually like Niall and I don't want to make a embarrass myself in front of him. Harry must have seen the worried look on my face because he opened his arms and wrapped them around me. "It'll be okay," he whispered, "Just be yourself and don't try to hard to impress him. Niall likes you for Paris. The beautiful, carefree girl you are. Not some crazy freak who wears loads of makeup and tight clothes that tries way too hard to impress everyone. Just be you. Be ... Paris." He lets go and looks into my eyes and nods. I nod again assuring him that I understand. The message became clear to me and all I had to do was be myself. Harry was right. He's always right.

-

Saturday morning I woke up at around 10 and the first thing I did was check my phone which usually never happens. I just wanted to see if Niall had left me any messages. I don't know why I was so desperate to be with Niall. I told my mom and she just told me it was jitters. Whatever that means.

*Good morning, beautiful. It's Niall. I just thought I'd let you know I am coming at around 1:30, I know it's early but I think you'll like it.*

I looked at the clock and it was 10:05. I had a few hours before Niall came by and I wanted to look my best. I checked the temperature and the high was only 85 degrees today which is good because it has been over 90 all week. I brush my teeth, and hop in the shower. I wash my hair and debate whether I should straighten it or leave it curly. I decide to straighten it. I come out of the shower and turn on my flat iron. I open my closet and pull out a white tank top, some black shorts and a cream colored cardigan. Harry told me to be myself, and this is me. I slip on my converse and fix the laces. I straighten my hair and it takes longer than usual. I take out my makeup and put on a little bit of eye liner, mascara, and blush. I put a tiny bit of lip gloss across my bottom lip and smear it with my top lip. I take one last look in the mirror before taking my phone and heading out and sitting on the couch.

"I have to go do some things, I'll be back by 5, at what time is your date?"

Well, I looked at the clock and it was about 1:15. Wow, time flies.

"Actually, Niall is coming to get me in 15 minutes. I don't know why it's so early." I said. My mother gave me the most confused look ever. I assumed she thought he was coming at around 7 or 8, sometime after she'd be back.

"Well, if he's coming so early, I should wait until he gets here. I want to meet him."

I nodded and opened the fridge. I took out a glass cup from the cabinet and poured some water in there. To be honest, I was worried about the date with Niall, I hadn't been on a date since sophomore year and I don't really know how to act. I checked my phone and I had gotten a text from Harry.

*Paris, just be yourself. I know you're pretty anxious right now but I just texted Niall your address and he said to be ready because he's coming soon. I love you and have fun.*

*Thanks Harry.*

*No problem :)*

I set my phone down and suddenly there was a faint knock on my door.

-

A/N*

Might update tonight. Sorry for the ciffhanger but don't forget to vote and comment what you think is going to happen between Niall and Paris.