1.1

ok so i was typing this and it crashed 1,500 words into the chapter so i had to start back up again and im really mad like i just came out to have a good time and im honestly feeling so attacked rn. -

There were two days until Thanksgiving break and I was out with Jo, Bailey, and Ellie. We were out grocery shopping for my mom since all my friends and their families come over our house for this holiday. Our house isn't that big so there's always tons of people trying to get into different rooms or arguing over what movie they want to watch on tv, but spending time with each other just makes it all the more better. Ellie and Jo's parents are in charge of helping my mom cook the dinner and Bailey's mom is in charge of all the utensils. My mother left us a list with at least 25 items and we're only 1/3 of the way there. We were in the vegetable isle when Jo brought up the question they were all thinking. "So what's going on with you and Harry?"

"What do you mean 'what's going on'"? I asked blatantly.

"Well, you've been with him more than usual after that thing happened last month and you haven't updated us on much. Like we have no idea what's been going on with you. You're like MIA," Ellie added.

"If you wanna know if we're like.. together or whatever, don't ask me," truly I wasn't even sure.

"What does that even mean?" Jo looked so confused, and honestly, so was I.

"He hasn't really liked asked me to be his girlfriend, we've just hung out and stuff."

"Stuff?" Bailey looked over as she tossed some marshmallows into the cart.

"Yeah, stuff," my eyebrows shifted.

"What kind of stuff?" They all looked over at me.

"You know.. like... I don't know don't ask," I pushed the cart so we'd keep moving. Bailey's eyes widened and Jo giggled.

"We haven't had sex, chill!" I said that a little too loud because the woman next to us looked over at me and rolled her eyes.

I shook my head and continued the search for the rest of the items. When we were finished, we packed everything in the trunk of Mama Ellie's minivan. It was only 3:30 so we went to the diner across the street from the market. We went in and sat in a booth, and ordered. I had a burger and a vanilla malt, the other girls had the same thing or a BLT and French fries. The girls and I sat there for about an hour going over our notes for midterms or gossiping about whatever. It started raining so

we packed our stuff, paid, and ran to the car. Ellie drove us home and we unpacked everything and packed it again in the cabinets. Jo and Bailey took the bus home, while Ellie stayed to confirm a few things with my mom.

After Ellie left, I helped my mom make a list of everything we needed to make and after that she made dinner. We watched some crappy movie on Lifetime and then I went off to finish my homework and study for my midterms. By the time I was done, it was 11:30 so I decided to take a shower and pick out tomorrow's clothes. My phone vibrated exactly when I had caught a drift to sleep, it was Harry. I didn't bother to read the message, I'll just read it in the morning.

...

Harry: Goodnight babygirl, I know I haven't texted you all day, but I miss you.

That text made my one day before vacation all the more meaningful.

...

"Paris, can you get the door?" It was only 8am and my family was already showing up. Still in pajamas, I set down my coffee and walked to the door, rubbing my eyes. I literally woke up like fifteen minutes ago.

"Aunt Amy, hey." Aunt Amy tried to hug me but it was kind of impossible because she was holding two plates of lasagna and another bag sitting on her wrist. I took the trays from her and she didn't fail to inform me I needed to put them in the fridge.