1.0

OKAY IM SO HAPPY YOU GUYS ARE ACTUALLY READING AND VOTING AND I NEVER ACTUALLY THOUGHT THIS'D HAPPEN. HOWEVER IM REALLY PISSED BC I WROTE HALF THIS CHAPTER AND THEN IT GOT DELETED SO HERE'S THIS;

-

'Harry-- Harry, please," I whispered into his mouth as he bit my lip softly.

"Yes, my love?"

"I think we should get going, I feel sort of gross," I said, forcing out a laugh.

"Alright, I'll meet you in the car," Harry handed me the keys and kissed me once more before heading out of the bathroom.

I walked back out into the gym, people had started talking and dancing once again. In the crowd, I searched for Brooklyn and found him fumbling with the rim of one of the cups. I tried to walk past him without him seeing me, however it did not go as planned. Brooklyn approached me as I walked towards the double doors.

"Are you okay?" He asked over the music.

"I'm fine, a little sticky that's all," I responded, pulling the stained material on my dress, "I figure I better be out of here as soon as I can. I wouldn't want to embarrass you anymore."

"Embarrass me? You're not embarrassing, c'mon, just stay a little while longer."

"That's okay. I feel a little uncomfortable so I'm just gonna go home and wash off." He was being sweet, but all I really wanted was to get out of this dress.

"Oh, okay. I'll you drive you home then."

"No, that's okay," rushing my words was not going to help, so I slowed down, "Harry offered to drive me home." Brooklyn opened his mouth and started to speak, "Are you sure?" I nodded, "yeah, it's fine. He lives right across from me."

"Okay," Brooklyn smiled handing me my stuff and held my waist, planting a kiss on my cheek. Smiling, I walked towards the double doors. I turned around and waved at Brooklyn, he waved back. Harry's car was nowhere to be found and it was getting cold, so I gave up my search and unlocked the car doors with his keys. The alarm activated so I ran to the end of the parking lot to turn it off. Only Harry would park at the end of the lot. After turning off the alarm, I opened the door and sat inside, taking off my shoes. I sighed in relief, my feet were killing me and it was starting to get cold. Harry was taking too long, therefore I took it upon myself to turn on the ignition and start up the heat. Cold air blew through the vents, but it finally got warmer after a minute. It had been 15 minutes and Harry still wasn't back so I opened up his glove compartment and looked through the CD's, most of them belonging to Harry. Some of them were mine. I skimmed through the Coldplay, Elvis, The Smiths', until I found mine. Lana del Rey, The 1975, Marina & the Diamonds, Ed Sheeran, even though we both favored that one. I smiled, remembering the first time we listened to '+' in the car. We were on our way to the beach, and we just managed to belt out the lyrics to 'Drunk', 'Grade 8', and 'The City'. However, I wasn't in the mood to listen to him, so I went back to The 1975 CD. Literally my favorite album - ever. I slid open the casing and put the disk in the player. I skipped to 'Girls', which happened to be my favorite song by them and after the guitar at the beginning, I turned the volume all the way until the speakers vibrated, and started yelling the lyrics to the song.

'Bite your face to spite your nose

17 and a half years old

Worrying about my brother finding out

What's the fun in doing what you're told?'

When the chorus began I opened my eyes and found Harry watching me from the driver's seat, a huge smirk on his face. "Oh," I felt my cheeks heat up and he turned the volume down. "Finally," someone murmured from the back seat. I turned around and Monica was sitting back there, legs crossed, purse next to her. "Excuse you?" I asked, looking at Monica.