0.4

updating soon guys! sorry i just have a lot on my plate but i promise an update by the end of the week. make sure to vote, comment, and share please!

-

-

-

-

-

I walk towards the door and my palms are already sweaty. I take a deep breath and open the door to find Niall holding a white rose in his hands. He hands it to me and I smile weakly as we stand there awkwardly. My mom comes to the door and saves us from the uncomfortable standing.

"Hi, you must be, Niall?" She asks and puts out her hand.

Niall takes his hand from out of his pockets and shakes hers.

"Yes, and you must be Mrs. Smith." He says.

"What am I old or something? You can call me, Alison. Wow, I didn't know you had an accent." She says.

Niall laughs as I give my mother a quick hug and hand her the rose so that she can put it in a vase for me.

"Should we go then, love?" I feel butterflies in my stomach when he calls me love. I feel my cheeks heat up and I feel so embarrassed because I know that I am blushing. We walk down the steps and he opens the door for me and I sit down. He closes the door and runs around the front of his car. He opens the door, sits in and puts on his seat belt. My mother waves from the steps of the house and tells us to drive safe. The both of us nod and Niall suddenly pulls over after a few minutes of driving.

"Paris, would you mind doing me a favor?" Oh no. What is happening?

"Uh, okay?" I ask kind of scared of what he's about to say.

"Can you put on this blindfold? I'm not going to do anything stupid, just put it on please?"

What? I give him a faint smile and nod as he hands me the black cloth and I tie it around my eyes.

"Can you see?" He asks.

"Nope."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm positive, Niall."

He laughs and drives off. It seems like we have been driving forever and I start to get kind of anxious that I accidentally let out a breath that I was trying to hold in. I'm pretty sure Niall hears me becuse he suddenly sets his hand on mine. He interlocks our fingers and traces the outside of my hand with his thumb. We finally get to a stop and Niall turns off the car. I reach up to the back of my head to untie the blindfold but Niall stops me.

"Not yet, Princess." He laughs. I find Niall's laugh the most adorable thing in the entire world. I hear him get out of the car and he closes the door. He opens mine and takes my hand so that I can get out. I hear screams and cries everywhere. I have to know where I am, I'm getting scared. Niall and I walk hand in hand as we reach a stop. He lets go of my hand and I feel tugging at my hair when in fact he's really just taking of the blindfold. My eyes are still closed by the time he takes them off and I hear the screams again. I finally open my eyes and see a sign that reads "Disneyland Resort". I am so happy to be here. I have never been here and it has always been a dream of mine to come here. I swing around to look at Niall and he's just staring at me again.

"Niall how did you know?" I ask with excitement.

"Well, since you always say you've never been here so I thought it'd be nice to bring you here."

I open my arms and wrap them around Niall's neck. He kind of stumbles back but it takes him a few seconds to realize what's going on. He wraps his arms around me and rubs my back in soft circles. I remember saying that to Niall and Harry last year but how could he remember that? I think about asking Niall about it but I decide against it. Niall lets loose his grip and I do the same.