Prologue

My name is Vic.

Actually it's not; however, I tell people everyday it is.

You see I'm a female biologically, but mentally I'm a male. I always have been, depending on how far back I knew it, is a tricky topic. Thinking and thinking and thinking, all of the signs were there, but that doesn't mean I knew.

And I guess that's where it all took place. Little things in my life all throughout, telling me right here, right now this is where I'm supposed to be.

I'm not a pretty girl.
I'm not Victoria Fuentes.

I'm a work of art.
And I'm a male.

This is what I've been planning, after a series of recent events in my life, I think this is something that needs to be written about. There aren't enough things out here to support the transgender/genderfluid community. And honestly typing this has me thinking of a spin off for this book so that it will cover both trans and genderfluidity recognition.

I know that maybe I won't be able to document everything perfectly, but I see people out there who have never ever been though the struggle of being this way write, and I say do it. I'm not here to tell you what you can and can't write. If you can imagine it, put it down and have it there.

I want people to see this, the real struggles. The everyday, the never knowing. You're not alone, I swear. And if you ever need someone I'm here. I'm going though it right now, and someday maybe when you're reading this months or a year from now, I can tell you more than I know in this second.