~four~

Victoria Fuentes, Age 10

"Do you know when you kiss people, your penis gets bigger?" Alana asked as they all sat around the floor of the treehouse.

She was talking about the things we had seen on the bus ride home tonight. The kids across from us were making out and the boy's penis got bigger. I only wished I knew what that felt like. I wanted my own penis.

"What no it doesn't. I kiss my mom and it doesn't happen." Mike protested, looking at the group.

"No, it has to be like someone else." Alana explained as she put her legs in Austin's lap. "Like this"

Alana sat up in Austin's lap and pressed her lips against his.

"Did it do anything?" She asked looking up at him.

"Not really. But I liked it." He blushed down at Alana.

"Maybe it works with other girls." Alana suggested before she crawled up over to me and pushed her lips onto mine. It felt good, she tasted like the peach gum she was chewing.

"Ew, you kissed her!" Tony squealed looking up at them.

"So?" I questioned looking over at him.

"Well, it's weird. Kissing is gross." Tony replied.

"Come on guys, kissing is fine." Kellin smiled and pressed his lips against mine causing a small smile to spread across my face.

Tony softly sat up in Mike's lap and held him close before pressing his lips against Mikes quickly. I closed my eyes, it was weird watching my brother kiss people.

"That felt good." Tony whispered, closing his eyes.

"Why does it make us so happy?" I giggled  as Kellin softly held my hand close in his.

"Because you're pretty." Kellin smiled and I smiled.

"Thank you." I whispered a small blush creeping up quickly on my face.

"Of course." Kellin whispered back as Alana and Austin started kissing again.

"Do you ever wonder why people do this?" Tony asked, looking around the group.

"My Mommy did it a lot before she would put my Daddy's penis in her mouth." Kellin giggled an almost faint blush on his cheek as he squeezed my hand.

"People put those in their mouth?" Tony asked with wide eyes as he looked around the group.

"Um, yeah."

"Kids, what are you doing?" My Mom asked as she peeked into the playhouse, Tony quickly jumping up out of Mike's lap causing Mike to fall back with a cry while Austin and Alana both shoved each other out of the way.

I giggled looking over at Kellin who still held my hand while my mom peeked in and saw the kids sprawled out on the floor.

"What are you guys doing?" She asked looking over at us, smiling at Kellin and I.

"Totally not kissing." Tony muttered, sitting up and rubbing his head, causing me to giggle.

"You guys are the silliest kids." She smiled as we followed her inside.

Kids are weird. Also like guys I've known what a penis was called since I was like seven and I've known kids who knew it before then so it's not that uncommon?

Not to mention I've been screaming over my gender and having panic attacks for the past two weeks because I don't feel comfortable in my body. What is wrong with me now? Yay.