Hiatus (please read)

Enough is enough.

!
Everytime I log on this app I get my heart broken.

I am on hiatus, guys. Please understand that I am not here every second of the day anymore.

I can't tell you how fucking painful it is to get on here. If I can stay on here for maybe a day or two, I'm lucky, because even when I think I can escape it, I can't.

I still have you guys asking me to update and I know you're getting tired of my promises and being patient, I am too. But if you knew that getting on this app causes me panic attacks, crying, and this awful painful, ache then please see why I don't want to be on here.

I have a few friends on here and I love you dearly, you are the reason I get on here, because this is our only way of communicating and I won't leave you.

I won't leave you like I've been left before.

And I know you're getting tired of my slow replies, I'm so sorry. But this is a heartbreak. I want to delete this app. I want to delete my life.

I want you to know, that in the past few years I have experienced things no one should ever, ever have to go though. I've also been though a hell unknown in these past few months, especially since my account has gotten more popular. I don't want my mental health to be on here anymore. I want to let go and write when I feel, not when I'm obliged. I want this to be a easier place, where we aren't all dragging each other down.

I'm so sorry to let you down, but my mental health is not where it should be and this app is tearing it down more. It's like digging a knife into a deeper wound you won't let heal. And you need time to heal.

With time hopefully I will heal. I know many, many of my followers are Of Mice and Men fans. We've been so strong during Austin's leave and so supportive of him. You guys understood the health complications made him leave, I am doing the same, except mine is mental health.

I really wish you could understand and support me like you've supported Austin, because I am also leaving for health reasons. I am not leaving forever, I do plan on coming back someday and you'll see me active from time to time, but no writing will be done.

Please understand that, and that I can come back quicker and healthier if I am given this time to heal.

I appreciate you guys so much and I am amazed at the wonderful way you have changed my life.
¡