~Six~

I'm trying to get back into writing.:.

Victoria Fuentes, Age 15

I laid on my bed stretched out reading on my phone. I'd just recently gotten into reading some fanfiction and I was quite enjoying it. I was reading a lot of one shots for my favorite bands.

I stumbled upon something though, something, that perked my interest. It was a ship for these band members I liked. Ryden, Peterick, Frerard. They were all on here. I started adding the books to my library as Alana walked into my room.

She looked tired, but had a smile on her face as she walked though my door. She looked like she'd as if she'd been sweating and that the clothes she had on were too hot for the December weather.

"So, how did it go with Austin?" I asked, shutting my phone off, laying it down on the end of my bed, and rolling on my side to look at her.

"Pretty good, you know. We just hung out and did some stuff." She said, nonchalantly as she dropped her stuff into my floor, taking off her coat and shoes before hopping on my bed across from me.

"Are you still a virgin?" I said, widening my eyes at her and gently pushing her arm. "Spill."

"I'm still a virgin, but"

"But?" I repeated, teasing her with a grin on my face.

"I let him finger me."

"Shut up!"

"It totally happened." She grinned biting her lip.

"Oh my god, did you, you know?" I squealed, sitting up and looking at her. "Was Aaron home oh my god!?"

"Yeah, fastest I've ever came. He's got those long fingers oh my god. Like I mean I can get myself off, like I haven't played piano all these years for nothing, but oh God it's so much better when it's someone else." Alana said laying on her back with a slight moan in her voice. "And no, Aaron was over at his girlfriends house."

"You're already at third base, Lana! You've only been dating four months! Oh my god, I can't believe it." I squealed laying back beside her.

"I'm curious about sex. With him I mean." She said looking me dead serious in the eyes.

"That's a really big step Lana."

"I know, I just, I think he wants it you know? I'm getting close to sixteen and we're always touching each other and being sexual." Alana sighed, rolling on her belly and looking up at me. "Isn't there something your curious about?"

I paused for a moment and looked over at her, now seemed like a good time to bring this up.

"My sexuality." I said biting my lip.

Alana had come out as bisexual at 14 and later came out again as pan. She'd dated a few girls, even some long distance, and I was trying to see how she felt, since I had become curious with my own.

What was it like when you were questioning it?" I asked sitting up and looking at her.

"Well, I had this dream about a girl we know and I saw us dating and kissing and stuff. And that's when I just started knowing about it and trying stuff out." She explained looking up at me.

Alana looked uncomfortable, not about the question, but about the dream and I wondered who it was about.

"Ooh; what if I liked girls?" I giggled.

"Good for you you." Alana smiled pushing my shoulders.

"Hey, Lan?"

"Yes?"

"I'm gay." I smiled, a joking hint to my voice.

"Can I date you!?" Alana screamed at the top of her lungs.

(A true conversation that happened between a friend and I)

I busted out laughing, smiling over at Alana's grinning face as she sat up on my bed.

"I really think I am bisexual or something, though." I admitted, looking over at Alana.

"And that will always be okay."

I'm still on hiatus I believe, I'm trying so hard to write. I love this story and I love you guys, it's just been a rough patch lately, but things should get back up soon.

Also it wouldn't be a story if Alana and Vic didnt write fanfiction