Here We Go!

Hours.

Its been hours. Hours of tests and training and I am SO done!

Batman's or my dad's training is ten times worse than the league's! The day is finally over. Wait... That means.......... SLEEP!!!!

As the realization of rest settled among my thoughts, I sprinted towards the door of the bat cave. Only to be stopped by that boy from earlier, Dick Grayson.

"Where do you think you're going, laser eyes?"

I rolled my eyes at the nickname.

"None of your business bird brain," I retorted.

"But it is mine, Rachel." My father's voice echoed through the cave. I slowly walked back down the stairs to face my father. I saw a gentle smile gracing his lips as he looked at me.

"I...was...going...to...bed..." I spoke slowly and clearly so he would understand my anger.

"All right, if that is what you want, then go ahead and go sleep. However, I was going to come along on patrol tonight-"

"What?!" I heard Grayson exclaim in the background, causing me to giggle.

"- but if you are so tired then go sleep." My father finished.

I perked up right away and ran to go make a makeshift suit. I threw on an all black cat suit and matching shoes, then put my hair in a pony tail and snatched a mask. I ran back to my father.

"When do we start?" I asked enthusiastically.

My father smiled at me and motioned to the bat mobile. I smiled like a maniac as Robin, the boy wonder, and I jumped into the car.

"What should we call you in the field." My father asked as we sped towards Gotham.

"How about...."

I played with my powers as I pondered. It looked like...

"... Stardust..."

That was all ten years ago. Oh, how life was so simple back then.