Day 2: A living statue

Sweeping the chocobo stable -more like watching the magiked broom work so it doesn't run havoc- Zephyr couldn't help but wonder about a peculiar fellow. 

'Yosh, there's that.' She patted gently the beak of Croceus, one of the stabled chocobos of the guild and guided it back in the now cleaned place. She glanced back towards the more hollow place in the garden; indeed it hadn't moved an inch but she couldn't decide whether to bother or not the miqo'te standing like a statue by the sparring dummy. A few minutes later after feeding Croceus, she managed to jump on the roof of the japanese styled bench by one of the cherry trees and looked around the place from the new-found high spot.

It still doesn't move...thought it breathes. She mused to herself, suspicious of the unmoving figure.

'Hey, anybody here? Ah, Zephyr, Tearow, nice to see you.' The aether phenomena occurring with the teleportation vanished and Adto walked through the cherry branches over the japanese-styled bridge that led in the garden of the Miniorzea FC house.  

'Hello, Adto.' She crouched carefully on the tiles. 

'Hold up, I'll get up there.' He switched his armor with a more comfortable Ul'Dahan garb and made one swift jump off the fence right up the roof. 'What's wrong, you have a weird expression.'

She puffed her cheeks as if it were a somewhat stupid question but in the same time it wasn't. She sighed and looked to the person Adto must've called 'Tearow'.

'What's up with her?' She asked blankly, catching Adto off guard. After a moment of silence he laughed, rousing a confused expression from Zephyr. 

'Imber used to call it 'Tearow the Statue'. She doesn't move sometimes for a while. Probably meditates on some dragoon long lost knowledge.' He tried to make it sound serious though his tone betrayed a certain innocent mockery. Zephyr squinted unconvinced by the explanation and raised a brow. 

'Sometimes she sits like that mounted on the chocobo. We should maybe make her a pedestal so she could be more like a statue.' Adto looked cheerfully down to the ombre dark red-and-blue haired miqo'te dragoon who was sitting up with arms crossed relaxed at the back of her head and spear shining in the sun on her back.

Hearing a light chuckle made him turn his head towards the navy blue haired miqo'te at his side. I'm glad that she's at least having fun.

'Say, why don't you try something new while you're here? I take you became a 'venturer for the fun of it but being most of the time here must be sometimes boring; wanna try taking up a crafter job?'

'Oh, that sounds nice, I used to do all sorts of tiny things back in the tribe. What jobs are there~?' 

'Well there's Alchemist, Carpenter, Goldsmith...a...Culinarian, Leatherworker, Weaver, Blacksmith and Armorer. Also 3 field jobs: Botanist, Fisher and Miner.' 

'Hm...they sound nice...I kinda wanna try them all...'

'Well, you could if you wanted haha. Say, wanna come check some of those tomorrow? I'm bound for Limsa Lominsa so we could see...the Culinarians, Blacksmiths, Armorers and Fishers guilds.' 

'I'd like to.' 

'It's settled then.'

'Perhaps I should craft Tearow a pedestal.'

'Mhm.' They both started laughing.