Day 4: The Naughty Tree (Yami Hasegawa x Tearow Fuzetsuya)

-to the request of yours truly, Tearow the statue-

'I don't know how Azy and Evil even manage to get in that tree. I can hardly land on the roof, but land on the tree branches.' 

'It's actually easy.'

'Yeah yeah, easy my ass.' 

'I'd like to see you try get your ass up there but we have to head to Coerthas Central Highlands soon so we'd better get ready, Imber.' 

'Yeah, you go fetch the chocobos, I'll be all set up in a bit.' They parted ways and soon rejoined, all suit up for their travel and future fight. 

'Yo Tearow, have fun 'till we're back.' Adto waved off to Tearow who was playing statue yet again. Except the fact she was fully aware of her surroundings. Especially when Yami materialized by the cherry-flower covered bridge, dressed up in her usual eastern garb. 

Tearow stretched and greeted the brown haired miqo'te. 

'Say, do you think it's hard to climb up there?' Tearow mused, tipping her head towards the dandelion shaped tree. 

'I could even climb on the free company's roof, you're being silly. Of course it's not hard.' She looked perplexed. 

'Wanna see how it looks like up in it?' Tearow asked innocently, crossing her arms lazily behind her head. Yami shrugged and went ahead. She jumped gracefully on the fence and off it on the roof of the eastern styled covered bench by the tree as Tearow watched. Yami didn't seem bothered by the fact the jumps offered free panty shots and steadily walked on the edge of the sideways tilted roof to jump through the flurry of pastel pink flowers of the tree that made it hard to aim for a branch. She disappeared through them with a rustle and a firm thud confirmed she landed on one of the thick branches and not on the ground nearby, head first in the ultimate kettle. 

'Are you coming too or what?' 

'In a second.' The dark knight miqo'te swiftly followed on tracks, pausing for a moment before doing a leap of faith in the pinkness of the tree crown. She crashed into Yami, almost knocking them both off the branch.

'Watch it!' Yami rasped out, propping herself up with a hand against the branch. Tearow rose on her hunches so suddenly she hit her head in the hilt of the dark knight main arm she carried on the back, clinking painfully bone against metal.

'Twelve forbid, that hurt!' She rushed a hand to the throbbing back of her skull and the great sword unhinged itself and fell out of her grasp, thrusting itself a quarter in the grassy soil underneath the tree.

'It's made to be sturdy, of course it hurt. It wouldn't have been a dark knight weapon if it didn't.'  She used Tearow's thigh as leverage as she leaned forward to touch the place Tearow just injured by accident. 

'Does it really hurt that bad?' She caressed the spot, carding her fingers though the ombre dark-blue-and-red silky hair.

'Nah, it feels nice now you touched it. You healed it.' 

'You're silly, I don't even have the faeries called out.' 

'When you're surrounded by all those pretty flowers, you are enough of a fairy yourself. A fairy with ears and fluffy tail.' Tearow leaned back on the branch and tugged Yami to rest over her, light infiltrating through the petals in a soft pinkish aura over the two of them. She ran her hand lightly over Yami's tail which twitched then relaxed in her palm. 

'Sappy.' She gave Tearow a wry smile and settled on her thigh where armor didn't reach but only though material that stretched yet so supple around the forms underneath. 

'I can take it off, you know. If you want to...you know, get a bit closer to me?' She gave a low rumble of a laugh. Yami took a brief moment of consideration, raking her eyes over the heavy armor that Tearow was clad into and her sun kissed golden eyes shone with a playful glint. 

'Take your coat off. I love it, but it has to come off, I ain't resting on that.'

'Who said we'd rest anyway.' She replied, sliding off the coat, revealing a black body fit combat top underneath and a toothy smile, pointy Keeper of the Moon fangs showing. The sudden shift had Yami perched up on Tearow's thigh, raised up onto and Tearow tried to discard the coat, standing halfway raised. Yami slid unwillingly lower against the rough material; her tail freezing in the air in mid-movement for a brief moment as a shudder went through her body. 

'Something wrong?' Tearow lowered herself back on elbows, eyes on Yami. 

'Nothing~' Though she bit her lip and lowered herself over Tearow, chests flushed together as their lips locked together. 

'Yamiho get here I have a raid spot with your name on it!' A dark haired silhouette scouted the garden. 

'Ya~mi~ho~ Get out or I'll sell all your furniture~'

Yami drew back, gritting her teeth at the black haired miqo'te, swearing under her breath. Tearow nudged her and gave her an apologetic smile as she suited herself up to join the raid as well.

'Evil, you owe me a huuuuuuge one for this!' She jumped down from the tree in a flurry of petals in a mood as fowl as a morbol's breath, Tearow quick on her tail.

'Oooooh~' His jaw dropped then his lips joined in a smirk. 

'I will personally get you two a room after this~'