Day 3: Palace of Frogs and Curses [First Attempt]

'I think we should maybe take two more people with us actually.' Imber muses as he still burns a Phoenix Down for Adto. The black-and-white miqo'te raised on his feet, shaking off the dust off his armor. 

'Yeah.' He grumbled, jaw clenched in annoyance, picking off his sword and shield off the floor. 

'Fuck those morbols in particular. And that trap.' 

'I wouldn't want to get on your bad side but I think the morbols were doing the... you know I'll shut up.' the Summoner couldn't help but let out a chuckle, hiding his face behind his aetherpool grimoire. 

'...' 

'Yeah, yeah, let's get out of here.' He patted lightly on the Paladin's armored shoulder and beckoned to the end of the stage and out of the Palace of the Dead. 

Back to light in Black Shroud's Quarrymill, the settlement was bustling with adventurers up for a challenge. Adto lit up his linkshell and set up for a four-person party to raid the floors. We settled down on the grass in wait for the back-up to arrive. Sun shone gently through the leaves of the ancient trees of Black Shroud over the settlement and wind mixed with the plethora of voices demanding and receiving information. Woodwailers were doing their rounds whilst a few of them dealt with the increasing number of adventurers ready to risk their life for pieces of the Accursed Hoard.

Soon enough, the two miqo'te materialized near the Aetherite and scouted the area to find us. 

Adto, now set as Monk, beckoned the Dark Knight and the Machinist.

'All ready to go?' 

'Let's wipe them off!' Tearow pumped her fist in the air, armor clinging. 

'Ah, Adto, one moment. I have some gear for you.' Yami mused handing the white-and-black miqo'te a neatly folded questioningly small wrap. 

'...' Adto glanced awkwardly at the white shorts while Imber let out an amused snort.

'This set's called Emperor's New Clothes.' 

'Imber, you too.' Yami beamed. Imber froze and his smile turned abruptly in a blush. 

'M-me too?' 

Adto grinned wickedly and equipped the 'gear', striking a pose for Yami's amusement. Forced by circumstances, Imber tried the gear on but settled for something more mentally comfortable for the eerie dungeon whilst Adto seemed to not care in the least about what he'd wear there.

'Aw Imber, but it matters not what we wear down there. Aether will be our armor and weapons~!' She cheerily spoke, hair up in a ponytail and herself dressed in summery attire, gun resting on her back awfully out of place with her relaxed attitude.  

'Well I'm all set, let's go.'

'Are you really going like that?' Imber raised an eyebrow questioningly. Adto just grinned. 

Tearow shrugged with a smile on her lips and they descended to the Palace of the Dead.