Chapter 1 - My job

(Hershey's POV)

I woke up to the light that shining brightly into my eyes. I stood up and cover my windows with the curtains. As usual, this day will be so tiring as my life starts again this morning.

I arranged my beddings, wiped my room and brushed all the dust that have started to form as I only clean during saturdays and today is saturday. After my room, I proceed to the little living room and clean all the waste and dust there and then I finish cleaning the kitchen before cooking my breakfast; eggs and rice.

Monday to friday; I was a library girl. Saturday and sunday; I was a starbuck's girl. That's my job! After eating my breakfast, I immediately took a bath and settled with my black ripped up jeans, white fitting vneck shirt and as usualy I wear my converse.

I examined my self; not so beautiful and not even pretty. I smiled, that's a little more awful because I really suck at smiling and maybe that's the reason why Harry looked away when I smiled. Wait? Why did I even think of Harry? Crazy.

I brushed my brown hair that length my waist, I apply a liquid foundationx powder, eyebrows and red lipstick since I will be in starbucks and it is required unlike at the library. I put my hair in a ponytail then grabbed my sling bag before locking the door of my apartment and walked to Grand Anne; The owner of my apartment.

"Grand Anne!" I called out as she is watering her plants. "Here, my three months advance payment." I said and handed her the money and she smile before she gets the money from my hand, I really saved her for that and I really spare money to pay her because she needs it more than I do. If for her, she never wanted me to pay but she needs that money for her medicine that's why I understand the reason why I made an advance payment.

"Have a good day to you and may God blessed you." She said and I smiled and hugged her before walking to the mall for my job in starbucks.

When I am already there, I change my clothes into my uniform and go out from our dressing area when I'm ready to worked already. The first two hours was really great than ever and so I continue to smile and give or ask orders. This was not so boring than in my weekdays, library sucks but I can read a lot of books that can help me learn more. And I also earned more in the library than here in starbucks but then no matter how small the fee is, it helps me a lot. My payment here became like my daily allowance for the whole week.

Five hours have passed and it's time for my time off and it will resumed after three hours. I change to my own clothes and got my sling bag and when I walked out of starbucks, my eyes went wide when I saw no other than Harry, sitting there.

I don't expect that I'll see him again, in the most unexpected places. But the most unexpected that happened is not seeing him but feeling something inside my chest when I do.

This is a joke if it is. Do I have a crush on him? That's impossible.

He's accompany with three other boys who are all good looking and I'm sure that they are wealthy and they look very fancy like my mom does. I don't fit in his world, to him and suddenly, some girls approuched them. One girl kiss Harry in the cheeks and my heart is burning, feeling something unusual. Am I jealous? Ofcourse not. But well, I'm nothing compared to those girls, they were somehow pretty. Not like me.

I choosed to bow down my head and walked the opposite direction of where they are and walked out of the store because I'm going somewhere as planned. I didn't take a cab yesterday, I have my saving but my saving is just enough for something that I needed to buy, I need to buy a new pair of shoes, a converse and so I enter the shop; they were only few people inside.

I walked in to the converse store and choose the shoes which looks exactly just like the one I wear right now, it's the most affordable one and I choose to have a white pair again and pay it to the counter. After paying, I change my old converse with my new one. After three years I finally buy myself a new pair.