Chapter 10 - The missing piece of me

(Harry's POV)

The lights dance as it makes all the people dance too as the beat never slows down even once into this place I have always go for the past weeks. I look to every corner, looking for some girl I can take home and make this boring night ends but I never find some good one. They were all boring and so classy, wait? I like girls who were classy.

I drink the last tequila without any lemons and storm out of the bar. This is very first night which I can't think clearly of the things that used to be so crystal in my mind. I look at my watch, it's still 10pm. It's still too early to sleep and I know I can't sleep. I wanted to stay at home but something is just missing there.

"Harry?" someone called out my name and it's no other than Robert, Robert with Kirsten Stewart? Oh, they're back together.

"Hey!" I greeted him too, I miss this buds which I have some little romance with: according to my fans. Gosh, I'm not gay IF only I can prove to all of them by totally fucking them until they cry for me to stop. Haha, I'm not a bad boy after all.

"I saw Hershey yesterday." He suddenly said that makes me think of her again. To be honest, she's always on my mind.

"And?" I said to make him continue if he have something to say more, about her. I want to heard about her more, only Niall tell me how she is and what she's doing.

Robert just continued by saying, "But she's in a hurry." My smirked is about to show when he spoke again, "She almost fell down but I did saved her, she got those crystal eyes. Very beautiful."

He started to get into my nerves and I don't know why but I feel like I'm jealous, I am the one who compliment her that first and I should be the only one who will going to tell her that. "Yes, she got those eyes." I just calm myself but jealousy wants me to punch him right in his face.

"I gotta go, my girl is being impatient." He said goodbye and I nodded at them as they were now having their way into the club. That makes me kick the wheel of my car, I am so stupid.

I know it from the very start that she likes me but I still go with it because she is so innocent. I only see her as some doll but I started to count her as one of my friends that I care for but right now? I feel like she's more than anything to me. I just missed everything about her and she's really driving me crazy.

When I noticed that some fans are starting to recognised me, I get into my range rover immediately. I can still managed to drived and so I drived. After sometime, I finally kill the engine as the familiar figure of the house stand outside.

I got out of the car and observe the house, the house I didn't expect that turned into a home even just once. She make everything about this house so colorful, so beautiful and so fantastic; She made this house a home.

I breath out as my steps are getting closer to the door, I push the door open and the silent is so deafening. I usually got home with this kind of house but when Hershey lived here for several days, she made this boring and plain house a home which makes me so happy and now I loss the home I've been wanting for so long, I loss my home and her.

I shut the door behind me, the sounds of it echoes through the whole house. I walk farther; the curtains are now plain white, the couches are now empty, the dining area are now unused, the flowers are now dying and I know now that the whole house goes back to how it used to be.

Everything is so plain without her; I love how she laughed, the way she moves her body in perfect timing, the way she dance as her most beautiful smile plastered on her pretty face, how she tried to beat me up, how her alarm tone wakes me up, how she full my stomach with her delicious and healthy foods, how she makes me love the things I hate and how she give me butterflies every hugs and kisses we have shared.

I tried to ignored everything and gone upstairs as my head starts to hurt caused of the alcohol. When I entered the room, the memories she left haunt me again. I tried to stuck my head into the pillow but it just all played all over and over and over again.

Those nights, those pleasures she gave; It was all priceless. There's not a day I don't missed all her little things that makes her who she is and there's not a day that goes by I never wished to wake up again beside her and eat the food she cooked for me that completed my morning.

Staying at home might be boring as what most people always thought so they go all night on the bar but she taught me everything; she taught me how real fun is, she taught me how to be a good man and she taught me that love really existed. Being with her in the house is never boring, with just her laughed my day will be as fantastic as everything.

My thoughts of Hershey has been interupted by the buzz of my phone; It's Kendall who texted me. Yeah, I am planning to hangout with her to filled these missing parts of me. I even hangout once with her, it became one of the world trends on twitter. She's very looking good and so lovely.

I read her message that states:

"Let's go on a dinner date?" I think of it first, well she's here in London because of some photoshoot. She is known because her family is a very influential family, she just simply makes every guy rolled down their chiney chin chins. She's good for a bad boy like me. I mean, everyone will love her.

"Ofcourse!" I replied. Then, I felt like I'm not really happy at all. Something wants me to find my laptop and there I saw it below my bed. I opened it and go to my documents where there are lots of photos of me and Hershey in the beach. We look so perfect and true happiness is written all over my features. I want her back, I realised I love her, I think I love her.

The past two months of not talking to her is really killing me, I wanted to talk to her and watch a movie again with her. She choosed movie better than anyone, I missed her after all this time.

If he give me the chance, I promise to love her right if she just give me a chance to prove myself to her again and I won't gonna make her cry again because now I'm so sure that I love her, yeah I love her. So much.

If she just know how much I miss the other part of me, the other half of me and SHE IS THE MISSING PIECE OF ME, I will never be complete without her. That's all I know. I want to be with her and love her because I need her more than anything and more than anyone.

I know, I NEED TO DO SOMETHING. Why is it all people only realised they love someone when everything is already falling apart? I mean, I care for her and now it's clear to me that I love her so much. I don't wanna lose her, I want her beside me and if ever that happen again? I'm just asking her not to LET ME GO coz I'm tired of feeling alone and sleeping alone.

No one has the power of completing me but just that chocolatey: HERSHEY!

I need to do something...AHA!

---

Author's NOTE:

It's Harry's POV guys, for you to know his feelings too. I didn't state how he felt about Shania because it already stated above how much he loves HERSHEY! Keep on voting and reading!