Chapter 7 - Truth

(Hershey's POV)

I tiredly look at the ceiling here in the living room; laying on the couch, listening to the teardrops of water outside the house, touching my stomach coz I badly wanted to eat but I need to wait for Harry. I wanted to eat with him but this is really too much, I've been waiting all night already.

Yesterday, we gone to the beach and have some fun there with Sophia and Liam. I finally know how to ride the jets; Harry taught me and it's just very easy though. Harry is very sweet to me there in the beach, like I'm the only girl he could see in this whole wide world.

Wow, Am I really imagining things like that? Am I really thinking about that? Oh yes, I am coz I'm clearly in love with him oh so so much. Maybe, someday I'll know the reason why. But right now, I just need to wait and I am really willing to wait. Even if it takes forever.

My stomach growl, I'm really hungry though. Time check; 8 in the morning. Last night, only Liam and Sophia took me home because Harry got a phone call from a friend and he needed to go to that friend of his because it is really important, that's his reason why he left me all alone with Sophia and Liam.

I sleep for awhile and wake up, I sleep again and wake up, that's what happened last night until now. I wanted to eat breakfast but I need to wait for him, I wanted to eat breakfast with him BUT I can't helped it already and so I go to the kitchen.

There's still siomai in the ref, I'm so hungry that I didn't mind if it was cold and so I put it on my mouth and into my stomach immediately. I already ate two pieces when I feel that the taste of siomai is going back into my mouth, I feel like I want to vomit. Again for how many times when I usually ate siomai.

I throw up into the comfort room here only in the first floor and when I'm done, I know I can finally enjoy the siomai coz I already finish on throwing up. That's what I know about me and to my favorite siomai.

When I was about to took another piece, the smell of it distract me from eating it. Why does it smells like it's already old or something? It makes me want to throw up again and so I decided to throw it up into the trash can.

I decided to go upstairs and took a bath. After the very cold bath, I set myself to be the prettiest; I wear floral sleeveless dress and pair those with my black flat sandal. I brush my long browny wavy hair. So when I'm finish, I go downstairs. I didn't put on some make up because I feel like I'm not into it.

The clock said that it's near 9 am but then, there's no sign of the curly haired boy; Harry. What happened to him? why he didn't gone home? Did he know that I am here waiting for him? I badly wanted to cry right now, I don't even know the real reason why. I already miss him this much.

My emotional changing stops when my phone buzz. I look for it, there I found it in the couch. One message states like this: "Hey you! How are you? It's me, your bff yehoo!" I laughed at the crazy message, I'm pretty sure it's Shania.

I replied back that states like this: "I'm fine, I'm here in London too girl. Why not meet me in the starbucks?" In less than a minute, she txt me where branch of starbucks she will going to meet me. I get my cute red sling bag before locking the door behind me.

I got some money, I took a cab to the nearest starbucks here in Harry's house. I memorised the street, all the way we go so that I can walk when I'll go home after meeting her. I did really miss her but when I saw her in the Philippines? She's in a so much hurry.

I stepped inside the familiar mall where me and Harry had buy our groceries; those memories came to a flash and I smiled, how beautiful and cute are they. Even though I ended up in the Hospital, It's still the best thing that ever happened to me.