Chapter 17 - Yes, I want

(Hershey's POV)

Here we are, in the top of one of the most tallest building in London. I'm still astonised and surprised at how amazing this was and how all of this ever happened to me. Harry walk to the center leaving me behind still believing this is just a dream and nothing more.

There are many candle lights here, flowers, unstoppable flashing of petals from that machine anywhere. There's some musician with mask creating some music and the song of Christina Perri  came along, that music really good to this kind of occasion, It's good and it makes you feel loved. Absolutely, the piano is so good in the ear when some guitar and violen is also on.

I walk over to where Harry was, in the center? There is a table set for two, Harry pull a chair and help me in. I smiled at him as I feel once special in every way that he do, he always make me feel and he always remind me that I am something special, that I am special than the rainbows and the sunsets.

We never speak, we don't uttered a single word as we both just communicate by our eyes, our smiles over our faces and our mutual feelings toward each other. The waiter came out from somewhere and give us our dinner. We eat silently as we just listened to the song those musician is playing, it feels like this is a movie, anything fictional but what's best about this? Were real. Not fiction.

When we finally finish our dinner? I thought it's time for us to gone home but then I was wrong. Harry approuch those who were playing some songs for us while we were eating, then Harry finally got a microphone at his hand. What is his plan now? Maybe, he'll ask me to be his girlfriend. That's what I've been waiting all these days, this night.

"Hershey!" Harry called out my name and all my attention is set into him, into those smiles and to those lovely and gorgeous green eyes. "This isn't a dream, you should know it." He remind me and I smiled, he know all this time that I thought this is just a dream? Bravo for you Harry.

"I love you." I mouthed as he is too far for me to hear it.

"I knew that you love me and I love you too. I don't know if this will turn out better but I work hard for this song and also that song you heard when you were riding the limo. I am so inspired, don't you know that?" He stated and I just nodded with a laugh.

"I know."

"Songs and my feelings toward you is not enough, I mean one song is not enough to let all my feelings out. I thank Taylor for teaching me how to tune this song, yes were finally okay and she's happy I am with you." He said. "I don't know if it's really me and you till the end but as long as you want and love me too? I fight for us." He continued to say and I never tired of smiling.

"I want to spend my whole life being with you." I yelled in a higher tone to let him know that and keep him know that It's him I wanted to spend my whole life with.

"I want to be with you till the end, till the months turn 13, till the apple tree bear mangoes, till all my hair turn white, till all my teeth pull out and till the very last breath of my life." He romantically said. "And, I'm gonna sing you this song." He announced and I nodded at him to sing so.

He started to sing the song, anyone can really say how much he love me even me myself. No one ever wrote a song for me and it's not just one song but two? I love him. The jolly song with some beat starts to play and he sing to me in person and he is standing right there, few meters away and so I walk to have a better view of his face as he sing,

"A hundred and a five is the number that comes to my head,

When I think of all the years I wanna be with you,

Wake up every morning with you in my bed,

That's precisely what I plan to do."

That's what I also been planning all these days that I've been with you or even those times I'm not with you, I told him just here in my mind that makes me smile even wider. I already been in love since he save me and since that very first day we met, it's not a usual met and the way I felt towards him is never usual to me, it feels really brand new.