Chapter 14 - We belong

(Hershey's POV)

I am staring blankly at the marmol wall I was facing as I am sitting here in this shinny black tiles floor here in my bathroom or I should say here in the comfort room. When will this all end? I don't really know what's happening to me anymore and I don't know if this is good to me or not but it's making my head blow up in aches whenever I wanted to throw the foods up. Yeah, I vomit again and after that my eyes became blury that's why I choosed to just sit here for awhile. I feel dizzy. I feel weak and hungry at the same time too.

I woke up with some strange feeling in my stomach and so I break down here in the comfort room, I let it all out here in this little white cubicle. Maybe, I really need to find who that doctor really was so that I will let him knows that I don't know what's wrong with me. He should have tell Harry and I would have known too.

I let out a very deep sighed as I finally stood up from being seated. After brushing my teeth I grabbed my towel and it's time for some shower show. All the tiredness in my body had been washed out by the warm water and my sleepy head is finally gone. I will not tell Harry about this vomitting because he already deal with many things as now, he's being ruined because of some rumours. He had enough and I know I can deal with this.

After taking shower and everything, I settled on black slashed leggings and a white long sleeve with it's extra large sized. I put on my white converse and complete my outfit with some baby powder, lipgloss and my hair in it's perfect waved in my back. I just let it down as it makes me beautiful as they all said and Harry want it and so I also loving it.

Dressing up? When did I care about my dress? When did I even care about what I wear? Or my hair? Oh, one of the signs of being in love I guess. I happily stepped out of my room and into the kitchen, there is pizza being served there in the dining table with a note it said, "Eat this pizza and full your stomach with it. Your another payment is already in your ATM, eat this coz it's full of my love. Love, Nice XD"

I laughed after reading it, Oh Zayn knows my state too. Well, I guess now all of the other lads and staffs know about it too. Well, they were all over protective especially the daddy direction; Liam. If all of them finally know? Surely, they will probably be barging in here, in this house just to see me if I'm fine.

I eat the whole pizza which is only a large sized. Oh, large sized? For only one person? I am loving it's taste and I feel like I want more. Large sized is just nothing to me. I really wanted some more but there's no more pizza in here. Maybe, I'll text Zayn to bring some when he'll get home or I asked Harry to go in greenich and we eat for awhile.

Then, the door bell rangs. Oh, who might that would be? I ran up to the front door and opened it. I am more surprised who I saw, it's clearly unbelievable. They both hugged me once they realized It was me who is standing infront of them.

"I miss you Sheys!" Gemma and Anne stuttered before they give me a bone crashing hug. This is a suprised, I haven't seen both of them for a long period of time. Like, two months and I am also looking back on seeing them again.

Then another voice came in saying, "You two just let me bring these, it's heavy you know." It's Sophia. Oh my, I'm feeling like this will be a girls day out and not H and H's hangout after all. A day without him will not be that sad after all right? Especially I would be spending it with Gemma, Anne and Sophia. This will be a great day after all.

"You three surprised me." I told them with my sweetest smiles and they also give theirs back to me too. "Harry will come in here to pick me up but I guess, it will be a girls day out after all." I proclaimed and they all yelped in joy.

"Yeah, I will cook for you baby." Anne excitedly said as I help Sophia with their groceries and we entered into Zayn's house or some fans will captured this and the whole world will be jealous again. As they always do but I love most of them, like much. Only few of them destroy me or Harry and so I hate some of them.