December 12th, 2016

Tyler adjusted himself on the couch as Phil plopped right down next to him, smirking like the idiot he is. I smiled and went into the kitchen to speak with with my mom.

"Hey, mother?" I asked her as she wiped the counter. She looked at me from the corner of her eye and responded.

"Yes, daughter?"

I smiled more and jumped to sit on the counter. "Do you think Tyler and I can go play in the snow?" I asked, kicking my legs in the air.

"First of all, don't say it that way. You're- How old are you?" She asked, standing up straight to place her hands on her hips. I laughed and shook my head at her.

"We are going to have a snowball fight." I told her. "Kill each other with snow." Her eyes widened and she waved it away with her hand as she went to the sink to rinse her rag.

"I suppose. Just don't get your clothes all wet." She said.

"Mom, it's snow. Things are gonna get wet."

"Woah! What did I just walk into?" Phil asked as he raised his hands up.

Our mom walked over to him to smack his arm. "Stop being so inappropriate!" She scolded.

"Mom!" Phil yelled, pointing at her as she smirked and walked away. "You aren't even suppose to understand what that meant!" He walked after her. "You're like a century old!"

"Wrong one, Philly." I said to him as he followed her upstairs, having me trail behind them.

"Half, I mean! Half a century!" He corrected. My mom yelled at him, making me laugh.

Tyler came up behind me as I turned around. "So, should we get started on that snowball fight, then?"

I nodded. "Let's get our coats and head outside, shall we?" I said back to him, putting my boots on and winter coat, along with Tyler.

When we made our way outside into the fallen snow, I'd say about an inch or two, Tyler picked up some snow and grinned as he balled it up to a snowball. He pulled out his phone and made the camera face us as he held it up to his face. I quickly grabbed some snow and placed it on his head right when he took the picture, laughing aloud when he grimaced and faced me.

"Oh, it's on." He said, shaking his head so the snow flew off. I shrieked as he started chasing me around the house with a snowball. I managed to throw a couple back at him, and him at me, hitting me in the back. When we were running around the house again, I went to grab some snow and tripped over my own feet, landing on my side and rolling over to my back laughing a ouch when Tyler slid to stop but hit my foot, making him fall.

As this may sound dramatically planned, it wasn't. With Tyler laying on top of me as I laid in the snow, I laughed a bit as he groaned and chuckled his seemingly attractive laugh.

"You alright there?" He asked, whispering slightly. I nodded as my cheeks heated up, my smile still standing.

How incredibly cliché! I love it!

When he just stared at me seriously for a couple minutes, I blushed more before he cleared his throat and slowly got up. Holding a hand out to help me get up, Tyler placed his grin back on his perfect face.

I gladly took his hand and laughed a bit, wiping the snow off of me.

"Well, that was fun." He mumbled slightly. I looked at him in silence, managing a nod as he turned to me.

"Let's go drink something warm.." I mumbled, smiling a bit as I walked toward the front of the house, Tyler's footsteps starting after me a little after.

Would he have stayed like that if he liked me?

If so..

Would he have...

Oh goodness....

| ∆ • • • ∆ |

Haaalllooooo! Thanks for reading, be sure to let me know what you think and what you might want to happen next from the ideas they will be doing in the future! ;D

Thaaanks! Hoped you enjoyed!