BMRSS: BLURB

Very few people can tell that their life is almost perfect. Having a happy family—supporting parents and an annoying little brother, yet very sweet most of the time. An above-average life status. Having a career that she's passionate since she was a little girl. Though she never had a boyfriend since birth, it's because it wasn't her priority at that moment. Cherillyne Jaizz Villarios could say that she's one of those lucky people.

Never that it occurred to her the reality of life. That, life on earth isn't perfect at all. This reality came all of a sudden and in unexpected ways. She was kidnapped and raped, when she was supposed to be enjoying her vacation. Worse, she became his sex slave for a month. When she was finally free, she thought that her life will be back to normal. That, she could forget the dark chapter of her life and face tomorrow with a new hope.

But the nightmare of the past haunted her like a wild hungry animal. And worst, when her own body betrayed her and longed only for the touch of that masked man, her abductor.

ENDURING DESIRE
By Eiramana325
Copyrighted © 2016
All Rights Reserved

Being the Rapist Sex Slave (previous title)
Copyrighted © April 2016
Eiramana325
All Rights Reserved.

*|*|*|*|*

WARNING: This book contains sensitive topic not suitable for younger readers or close-minded people. It also contains graphic depictions of violence, sex, drugs, strong language and other mature themes.

Read with full caution!

*|*|*|*

DISCLAIMER: This is just a work of fiction! Character names, events, incidents and even the title itself are just pure imaginary thoughts of the author. Any resemblance to the real person, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental.

Reproduction or usage of this work in whole or part or in any form by means of electrical, mechanical or other means, now known or hereinafter invented or in any information storage or retrieval system, is forbidden without permission from the author.

PLAGIARISM is a CRIME!

*|*|*|*