AUTHOR'S AGONY

Originally posted on April 18, 2016, entitled:  Being My Rapist's Sex Slave

Reported by a VIRGIN person and deleted by Wattpad Support who didn't even reply to my messages on September 18, 2016

Reported by a VIRGIN person and deleted by Wattpad Support who didn't even reply to my messages on September 18, 2016.  Last chapter was BMRSS 39.  100K reads!

Re-posted on September 19, 2016 and deleted by Wattpad Support once again on December 9, 2016 without due process AGAIN!

Up to chapter 54.5! 76K reads!

If I violated Wattpad Terms and Conditions,  you should INFORM me first before deleting my work.

I have read your Terms and with my thorough understanding, I DID NOT VIOLATE ANY OF THEM. You should understand by heart that the SEX ON WATTPAD on your TERMS, did not apply to my story.

You are pertaining to sex stories that are non-sense and without any story at all but sexual scenes only. Use your eyes and you can see a lot of them that should be deleted.

You should ask someone who can read and understand my language to READ and EVALUATE my story before deleting it!

Most of you are writers yourselves even the founder, allenlau .  As a writer, you should be more considerate and understand the fellow writers as you know the time, effort, hard work and creative thoughts that the writer gave to every chapter of their stories.

So, I DARE you to explain to me which TERMS did I violated!

Your email that notified me
of deletion only stated POSSIBLE content that violates your terms.  That possibility was NOT even proven!

That POSSIBILITY will not be accepted in the court.  And can possibly be accepted by a no-brainer only!  But I am a no-brainer, ARE YOU?

I hope NOT, too!  It will be a big disappointment to all writers here at wattpad!