Chapter 15- Oscar love

Chapter 15- Oscar Love

It was finally Oscar night and Margot was beyond nervous about it but thankfully for her, she had the best makeup and hair team who asked Margot to meet them at a Hotel which she agreed. The newly brunette actress sat across from Leonardo Dicaprio's mother as the makeup artists started in on the makeup of the actress. They started applying Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in the shade Dark brown they didn't have to do too much work on her brows due to the fullness that the actress had. They decided to go very natural with the eyes due to the fact they didn't want to overpower the beauty the girl had. They went on to prime her face with NYX Hydra-Touch Prime and Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser. Margot looking in the mirror and laughed softly feeling weird about all the makeup as they started in with the foundation which was Milani Conceal and Perfect Foundation and they started to conceal with Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser and L.A. Girl Pro Conceal and they set all of the face with two different powders which were NARS Soft Velvet Loose Powder and Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin Powder. The makeup Artists didn't put any eyeshadow just mascara and a very dark lip which made the white teeth of the actress pop out even more. The designers sat out many dresses but Margot finally decided on a Black Saint Laurent by Hedi Slimane dress which had an open back which the actress fell in love with. Margot walked out of the hotel room as Constance walked out of her room which causes Constance to gasp "Oh my!" Margot turned around and smiled wide before walking over hugging her. Constance pulled away a little more looking at the girl up and down "beyond beautiful"Margot smiled wide before arguing "Well clearly you are looking in the mirror because you look so amazing" Constance smiled resting her hand on the side of Margot's face "my grandchild is going to be the most beautiful child ever" Margot blushed looking away as Leo called her back into the room to take a picture with the wolf on Wall Street cast. Margot said her goodbye before running. Shannon wrapped her arm around Constance's shoulder "So that's the girl that Jared got pregnant." The women looked up at her son "yes but I think he loves her" Shannon laughed "yeah no. I love my little brother but he has the worst commitment issues in the world" Constance sighed "you are right a mother can hope, though"

Oscar red carpet

Margot was walking the carpet taking the pictures as she walked the carpet till she was stopped by Giuliana Rancic who smiled "do you mind having an interview?" Giuliana asked as Margot smiled wide "Of course not ask away" Giuliana looked at the camera guy who started rolling as Giuliana asked "So, Margot what are you wearing tonight" The actress asked all of the questions till Jared came up and wrapped his arm around Margot's shoulder. The actress looked up at the man who looked very sharp in his white suit jacket and black pants and Margot placed her hand on Jared's button. Giulianna finished the interview and Margot looked up at Jared who kissed her forehead and pulled away looking at her "Well damn you look amazing" he said looking at her up and down and lightly pushed him away "Leave me alone and go take pictures you sexy ass" Jared laughed before shaking his head and smacked her ass and luckily nobody noticed which caused the actress to chuckle.

 Giulianna finished the interview and Margot looked up at Jared who kissed her forehead and pulled away looking at her "Well damn you look amazing" he said looking at her up and down and lightly pushed him away "Leave me alone and go take pictures...

Oscars time

Oscars time

Anne Hathaway walked onstage smiling as she started talking "Edwin, Abduwali, Donnie, Richie and Rayon. These are just the names of these amazing characters and the amazing actors that brought them to life are just as incredible. Here are the nominees for the best supporting actor" The large voice came on the screen as Constance grabbed Margot and Jared's hand who she was sitting between with Shannon on the other side of Margot holding her hand tightly too. Margot looked at Jared who looked like he was about to pass out from nerves. They all listened as the voice read "Jared Leto – Dallas Buyers Club – – Michael Fassbender – Jonah Hill – " Anne Hathaway opened the letter and smiled wide "the Winner is Jared Leto Dallas Buyers club" Margot covered her mouth to hide the smile that she had on her face as Jared's mother and brother attacked him with a huge hug. The actress didn't want to intrude on the situation so she remained seated and was just going to give Jared her congratulations later. Jared ran up on the stage and kissed Anna's cheek before he turned to the microphone saying "Incredible. Ellen, I love you. To my fellow nominees, I'm so proud to share this journey with you. I'm in awe and have so much respect for you all. To the Academy, thank you. In 1971, Bossier City, Louisiana, there was a teenage girl who was pregnant with her second child. She was a high school dropout and a single mom, but somehow she managed to make a better life for herself and her children. She encouraged her kids to be creative, to work hard and to do something special. That girl is my mother and she's here tonight. And I just want to say, I love you, Mom. Thank you for teaching me to dream. To my brother, Shannon, the best big brother in the world, you're a true artist. Thank you so much for sharing this insane and amazing adventure that is 30 Seconds to Mars, and for being my best friend. I love you. Thank you. Margot, Thank you for being the most amazing women I've ever met besides my mother. You are the mother of my unborn child. I couldn't picture a better mother for my child. To all the dreamers out there around the world watching this tonight in places like the Ukraine and Venezuela, I want to say we are here and as you struggle to... to make your dreams happen, to live the impossible... We're thinking of you tonight. And this is, is incredibly special as well because there are so many people that helped me get here. And I just want to say thank you to Focus Features, to Mick Sullivan, to Jim Toth, to Jason Weinberg, to Emma Ludbrook, to Kelly Adams, to the entire Dallas Buyers Club team. Matthew, I love. Jean-Marc. And this for the 36 million people who have lost the battle to AIDS and to those of you out there who have ever felt injustice because of who you are or who you love, tonight I stand here in front of the world with you and for you. Thank you so much and goodnight." Jared walked off stage as Margot got up running backstage and as soon as she saw Jared she ran over to him and Kissed him deeply wrapping her arms around his neck as she felt Jared's hand slide across the opening of her dress. Margot pulled away slowly before whispering in his ear "Let's got back to my hotel room it's just up the street" Jared bit his lip hard before texting Shannon the honest truth which Shannon replied with "Have Fun ;)" 

A/N: Thank you all for the 2.1K views it means so much to me and I love you all very much.