Chapter 6 A lie

Haru POV

  Aura looks like she is about to pass out

 "Hey you okay?" i grabbed her shoulders, she groaned in pain but gave a small nod. i sighed in relief.

  "So why are you abusing your body aura, we both know that using to much power that you're not ready for can kill you." said shadow

  "I don't need to listen to you and i'm okay." Aura tried to get but failed i helped her up.Shadow can closer 

 "You clearly can't stand on your own, let me help you, please." 

  aura looked down," That's what you said when you lied to me when i was ten. I can't trust you. EVER."

  shadow looked hurt and a cloud of smoke appeared and shadow disappeared, i sighed, and walked aura to a rock and sat her down and went rummaging in my bag for a health potion, i found one and handed it to aura but she denied.

"I don't need it, you don't need to worry haru, i'm fine just a little hurt nothing more."

 "If you say so." i said i looked up to see the sky was turning it's beautiful sun was setting to let night rule for a while.

"We should retire for the night, uh?" she just nodded. i put her behind my neck and helped her and walked back to town. we stayed in silence til we found a small inn, we walked in. A nice man greeted us.

  "Hello travelers, welcome to the dragonfly inn, i'm Ralph." i took out a hand.

 "I'm haru and this aura." Ralph eyes widened 

"The jarl's daughter and john's daughter together, let us rejoice!." he danced a bit," Every one thought the jarl's daughter died and john's kid, my you have grown young lady."

Aura spoke in a hush voice." Hey ralph, i missed you too, how is lory?" Ralph laughed 

"She's wonderful. She's currently out on a task for me." Ralph looked outside ,

"My it sure is dark. Let me give you two a room." I thanked ralph, he showed us where we will be staying for the night, i walked in and sat down aura.

"How much do we owe you?" i asked, Ralph shook hi head," You girls owe me nothing, your visit was my gift." and walked out, i turned around to see aura looking at the mission paper i walked up to her and sat down and peered over her shoulder, "You should stay aura, i don't want you to get hurt, okay? i'll go instead." aura stood up and walked up to face me.

"No i'm capable to fight and heal you in battle haru! i'm not a little kid!" aura grabbed her sides, i assumed from the pain. 

"No and that's final." i said sternly and went to my room, i lied down on the bed, i heard aura groan loudly and walked to her room and slammed the door.

*A few hours later* haru P.O.V

i waited til aura fell asleep, i grabbed my stuff and went out of my room and grabbed the mission paper that was on the table. before i left i went to aura's room to see her fast asleep in the bed. I closed the door and went out.

[Chapter 6 end]
[This chapter was written by my prided sla-i mean editor @tra please go read her BEUTIFUL books]