Chapter 5

This chapter contains a little sexual context and mature themes. If you aren't mature enough to to read this chapter, you can skip over the mature parts and read on. Thanks for your cooperation. :)

Our heroes soon returned to their hotel with Elekid in Serena's party and with that, more options for missions. As they passed through reception, they gave their Pokeballs to Nurse Joy who promised to have them healed by the next morning, as it was their last night at their current hotel, as they were leaving for Santalune then. They soon got to their room and packed away the things that they didn't need for the night, before collapsing on the couch together. Ash opened his laptop and opened his communication programme. After a quick login, he got up Duncan's profile and got ready to open the call.

"Hey Serena, you ready to do this call?" He shouted through to his friend, who was still changing in their bedroom.

"Almost Ashy, I'll be a minute!" She shouted back while grinning at her nickname for him. She soon came through in her PJs, which consisted of a hoodie and shorts. She came and sat in between his legs, and together they pressed the mouse button, their hands one on top of another. As they sat back waiting for Duncan to pick up, she snuggled into his chest as he wrapped his arms all the way around her.

The screen soon changed to a live webcam feed, and there sat a middle-aged man in a black shirt, with a topaz blazer and white tie on. He had small rimmed designer FCUK glasses on with dark brown hair and stubble on his face. Behind him sat many awards and trophies from ceremonies in which TWOTAS had been celebrated and a skyline view of Jubilife City out of the windows.

"Ahh, Mr Ketchum. It seems that we meet for the first-time face to face for a while. I see you brought your girlfriend with you this time." Duncan chuckled as the two teens in Kalos shone bright red in embarrassment.

"It's not like that yet Duncan," Ash scratched his cheek nervously, while Serena looked up at him in shock at what he had just said.

'Will it happen soon?' She tried not to squeal in excitement at the thought of being his girlfriend, and them having it out in the bedroom and becoming the mother of his child. Many other dirty thoughts got into the Kalosian girl's mind as she spaced out until she got a nudge from Ash in the backside.

"But anyway, this is Serena." She gave Duncan a small wave, who gave a smile.

"Ah, Miss Yvonne. I've heard lots about you from credible sources. Are you wanting to take this opportunity to work for such a fantastic cause?" Duncan asked Serena.

"Yes Mr?"

"Remington."

"Remington. I would love to. It would allow me to make new friends, and meet old ones too, like this amazing person with me here." Serena gave Ash a peck on the cheek as he tightened his grip on her.

"Ah good. Now do you two know what the objective is for Saturday night?"

"Yes sir. We have to infiltrate the warehouse, take out anyone in our way, and then place the bug in for James to hack the system with." Ash told him.

"Do you know why, and who we're after?" Both shook this head to signal no. Duncan projected a picture onto the screen behind him and there was a picture of a man that Serena knew all too well.

"This is Lysandre Flare, leader and creator of Team Flare, the biggest up and coming criminal organisation in Kalos. Their plan is to recreate the world to their own likings. We have been asked by the government of Kalos to help take them down. It may only be a small part in their production, but the files that we get are crucial for us to start to piece together their final plan. Ms Yvonne, where are you looking like you are at this minute?" Duncan's eyebrows turned into a mini sort of peak as he turned his attention to Serena.