Italy , November 12,1836

My life before this date was normal nothing was terrible. I had a family...a fiancé,  which in all fairness I had to marry her, no one knew I was into men because it was frowned upon. The day started like any other, my mother was cooking, father was sitting at the table and my baby Elizabeth was sleeping in her craddle.
   Everything happened so quickly, the door swinging open the fall leaves flying into the dining room. And two tall pal men standing in our doorway at 4pm. Dark hair, pal eyes... And fangs, they went after my mother, who let out a terrifying shriek. Father tried fighting them off and I ran into my baby's room to quiet her after my fathers neck was snapped....then this happened now here comes the details.
    I ran to the room my heart racing, Elizabeth was starting to cry, I tried to silence her but the murderers came in...
   " Don't hurt her please she is only 3...3 months old" I cried out begging the men who didn't say anything. " I. ...I...take me, kill me! Just let my child live her life! I will sacrifice myself just please let my child live!" I yelled and one sped at me with blurred speed I couldn't fight I knew I would fail. I felt the sharp pain of me smacking into the wall, then the sharp piercing in my neck. Everything went black...I truely did die.....but I opened my eyes, Elizabeth was gone...the bastards took my baby. I was so dizzy I stumbled as I got up I thought i had had a nightmare. " Ma..pa.... I had a nightm....." when i got to the mirror in the hall.. I was pal and....dead everything was real. My black silky hair was all messed up the bite mark was there but the blood was dry. ' How long was I out? I need to find Elizabeth.'
   After that night i was not Jeremiah Mattson... Jeremiah was dead. I plan on getting revenge for my family's death and also figuring out how all these powers work.
    I eventually found more like me, joined a vampire society and got the killers arrested....I came out the closet, changed my name to Oliver and moved to America to forget that date..but i never did forget.