Chapter 5

Oliver got home smiling happily before grabbing a blood bag and downing it quickly, and went to take a shower then go to bed.

 ------ ------------------------------------  

Dear Journal,          February 3rd, 2015

      Oh god he was just how I imagined he is perfect to me in all ways. His laugh, his moan, the way he talks..and his body every inch of him is amazing. His name is Blake.....Blake it is such a nice name for him. I didn't want to leave last night but i had to, the sun was coming up and i was hungry. His blood pulsing through his veins and his heartbeat were so welcoming and his blood smelt like possibly B- maybe but I didn't want to hurt him so after we finished...making the bed rock I left. NO THIS IS NOT ANOTHER ONE NIGHT STAND. I want to be with him. What kind of idiot am I to fuck a guy on the first night even though I've wanted to for a while but still.. I hope he don't think of me as a scumbag because im not I just couldn't help my drunken self, I promised I wouldn't get drunk but Blake kept offering me drinks. I have his number and I know he works tonight, maybe I'll go visit him...

          He doesn't know my secret....how can i tell him, I mean he flinched when our bodies made contact...because i was cold like usual but i keep forgetting new people don't have a clue about what i am. But...everything felt so right like maybe we are ment to be after all, oh god I hope so, I waited 6 years just to talk to him and instead of talk and go slow i talked then took him to bed. I hate my sex drive honestly, Maybe i should buy him flowers? or a CD he said he likes music same as mine. He is 23 .....he will age....just like everyone does...

                      I want a happy ever after but that doesn't happen in reality...atleast not for me right?

                                                  ~Oliver

( Please tell me if you want more of Olivers life)
#AltEnding
#JustWriteIt

-----------

   To be continued in part two