America August 7,1899

When I arrived I learned english and I found my way around.....I bought a house I was still wealtthy but I didnt want to be noticed...even if people stared at me. I went to some blood banks....I met the first love...Andi Stanxine. His hair bleach blonde, his eyes were like green rubys that sparkled, he made me feel so happy.
    I ran into him at the park..the only issue was...he was still living....
   " I love you Andi but your aging...and I'd rather not turn you into what I am.." I tried to explain even though he was fine with me being a vampire. ..I just call it a virus. " Y...you..you're dumping me....no turn me you and me are ment to be together please dont do this" , he started to cry...I couldn't bare it so I left him.... Not because im an asshole, don't think that of me I was simply protecting him from the pain of him aging and me staying 20 forever....
    My love life was terrible if you can not tell that already. My only mate that would never go away is my hand at that time. I eventually had one night stands with men from clubs or bars...it ment nothing just pleasure. I met one of my closest family members who also had the virus, Jackson Anderson, 24 years old blonde hair,  he was a badass guy he wasn't afraid of anything he had tattoos and he acted like he didn't care. But he is a softy dont let him fool you. He is the only family I have....