Chapter 4 February 2nd 2015

So if you haven't figured it out, I am afraid to talk to him until this happened.

                        Oliver went to a gay club he looked around, grabbed a beer and sat in a corner booth by himself. Listening to the music and watching the people dance and thought to himself " maybe if I sit here and not dance I wont be to drunk if I see him again." So that is exactly what he did, his hair was slicked back and neat and he had his usual ripped jeans and V-neck light blue shirt, with his choker necklace which hid his bite mark. He didn't see this male staring at him from across the club.

----------------------------------

Blake stood there for a second with a not so alcoholic beverage but just enough to get tipsy. " I've seen that male before...a while back I remember how he looked at me." Blake rubbed the back of his neck his blonde hair was short and his blue eyes were bright. " He seems lonely...I'll go talk to him you can leave without me JJ". Blake told JJ, his friend who came with Blake that night just as friends, JJ nodded and went off to find some people to talk to as Blake made his way through the crowd to the male sitting alone.

---------------------------------------

    "Hi, is anyone sitting here?" Blake asked, Oliver in response looked up in surprise and stuttered " Uh...um no no one is sitting here". Oliver was confused and recognized him slightly "I...I'm Oliver what's your name...if I may ask?". Blake sat down in the booth across from Oliver and smiled slightly. " I'm Blake, Nice to make your acquaintance Oliver". Blake looked over Oliver, he had a nice complection, nice jaw line fair pal skin and pal blue eyes he looked very attractive to Blake. 

      The two men talked for a while finding a lot in common with one another, they talked for hours with every drink they got drunk, Oliver had not spilled his secret. The two men went off and to Blake's apartment. They kissed one another as Oliver pushed Blake onto the bed kissing and biting him as Blake let out soft little gasps begging for more. Oliver stripped Blake admiring his body lustfully before taking Blake into his mouth causing Blake to squirm and moan his cheeks were pink from blushing as he came into Olivers mouth who in return swallowed every drop.

Oliver thought it'd be another one night stand and leave but he didn't  after they were laying on the bed Olive obviously didn't breathe so he didn't run out of breathe. He noticed the time  3am realizing the sun would be up soon and he hated the sun. "I I got to go Blake ", he whispered.

"wh..what no why do you have to leave...don't go". Oliver knew why he had to leave of course he wouldn't burn up but he was hungry and did not want Blake to be a victim. " I...have to work I..I will call you I'll write down my number and you gimme yours". So they did and Oliver left in a hurry to get to his own house. Blake sat there in the mess of blankets to tired to worry about if Oliver actually ment what he said, and fell asleep.