intro

Warning: this story contains language and sexual content. I advise that no one under the age of 13 read. Also contains self harm.

Casey's POV
Hello my name is Casey. I'm definetly not popular and I have only 3 friends: Tyler, Haley, and Gage. I know. I know. Two thirds of my best friends are guys, but hey, what the hell. I don't like the drama girls make. I live in Indiana and have only my mother to take care of me, my father passed away about a year ago. Most of the time I spend at the skate park with Gage and Tyler, but once in a while I'll go to the mall with Haley. I'm 18.

Tyler's POV
     Hello I'm Tyler and I'm 19. I have a very low IQ and really don't give a shit about anyone. Most of my time I hang with my 3 bestfriends: Casey, Gage, and Dason. They are all really cool. I have no idea how Casey puts up with us though. I live in Indiana also. I play football for the IU Hoosiers and we have a lot of fun out on the field. I'm definitely popular compared to other people. My family is pretty fucked up too. My mother is in jail and my father really doesn't give a shit about me, but what the fuck? I've got a big, nice house and a nice car. I also go to a nice collage so....... I'm pretty good now.

Gage's POV     Sup? I'm Gage

Gage's POV
     Sup? I'm Gage. I'm popular, but only because of Tyler. Tyler's my best friend. I also have some other friends, like Casey, Tyler, and Dason. Casey is really hot and always hangs out with Tyler. How the fuck did he not see how hot she was and just make a move? I'm 19 and also play for the IU Hoosiers. We always win, not to brag. I have a nice fam. My mom works for the bank and my dad works for Crane. Not sure what they do at Crane but it makes a lot of money. My house is pretty big and its usually where we have all of our parties. I live alone and my parents give me money. I don't have very good grades but I definetly get the lady's. I also have a girlfriend. Aka the star cheerleader. Her name is Amanda.

Dason's POV    What up? I'm Dason

Dason's POV
    What up? I'm Dason. I'm 19, but I look younger. I'm popular, mostly because of my bro Tyler. He's not litteraly my bro but he's close enough. I play for the IU Hoosiers. We dominate. My team is awesome. I consider them family. Most of my time I spend with Tyler, Casey, and Gage, at the skate park. We always have a lot of fun. I don't have a family. My mother and sister died in a car wreck about two months ago, and my dad started doing drugs. He died last year and just a few months ago we found his stuff. It consisted of 3million dollars and a lot of fake passports. I took the money and burned the rest. I live in a big house with many butlers and I have a speed boat. We always have party's at my house and Gage's. He has a big house too.

P

P.S. Dason has Blue eyes.