Prologue

So, I realized that my third person stories don't get many reads so without further or due i give you people that I love a first person Lashton fanfic. Why? Because I was tired of imagining it and wanted to give it to y'all.

I sip at my coffee dreamily, staring straight at Luke. Goddamn, he was beautiful. The way his eyes sparkled at every customer, shining neon blue lights right at them. The pink curl of his lips into a smile at every child who walked through the door. His blonde quiff which looked simply as soft as cotton, his lip ring that he bit to drive my hormones insane. His very tall structure and the way his black jeans hug his legs. Fuck, he was stunning.

"If you keep staring, I'm leaving." Calum tells me simply, drinking his hot coffee. "Didn't your Mom tell you to stop drinking coffee?" He says with an annoying raise of his brows. Gosh, he's frustrating.

I turn to my best friend of 6 years, sitting my coffee down. "First of all, its impossible not to stare, he's the most beautiful specimen I've ever seen. Point two, if I'm gonna get past high school, I'm gonna need like 7 more of these and a 5 hour energy." I tell him, winking with a dimpled smile.

"He's in college, Ashton, not like you could date him anyway." Calum goes on, completely in monotone. Why? Because we have this conversation everyday. In the same cafe. It has the best coffee, cookies and waiters known to man. Calum tries to explain to me that there is no way in hell my crush will date me because I'm struggling with high school and that bastard is polishing off his second year of college.

I mock him childishly, running my hand through my fringe before opening my book. "OK, this can't be too difficult, can it?" I tell myself, flipping through the pages till I get the one I bookmarked in which I tug at my hair. "Why?" I whine.

Calum finally looks up from his phone. I don't even know why I talk to him. He honestly just stares at his phone the whole time. Who does he even talk to? "Already, Ash, you didn't even begin reading."

I drop my head on the table. "I'm gonna fail."

"You live to disappoint." He says in sing song, again sipping at his coffee. We both look up as the bell jingles, groaning as our friend Trinity runs to us, sitting in at our table with a smile as large as the Pacific spread across her face. Gosh, the positive hurts my head so bad. "What now?"

She pulls out her phone and I sour my face. "Gosh, what is with you bitches and phones all of a sudden?"

"Don't be angry because you broke your phone." Calum tells me with a smile. So, last week, I dropped my phone in the toilet at school and I am too smart to take it out because my hand would fall off it came within 2 feet of the inside of that toilet.

I grimace at him, looking back at Trinity. "What do you want?"

"This soops cute guy-"

"OH MY GOODD!" Calum and I groan in unison. "She said 'soops'! I swear its not that hard to pronounce the word super, Trin, I fucking swear it to you!" I tell her in annoyance. I hate it when she shortens her words, it sounds stupid and ridiculous. Yet, she just seems to love doing it at all times of the day.

"It gets worse everyday." Calum whines across the table.

"Whatevs, idiots, y'all didn't let me finish." She says, continuing to scroll through her phone, a smile crawling back onto her face. We watch her in a tense atmosphere because knowing Trinity, she could be about to show us a dick just to mess with our sexuality. "Look at this."

She shows us her phone and Calum chokes on his coffee, me just raising my brows. I mean, the dude was okay but he wasn't super duper insanely fucking sexy like Luke Hemmings, the cafe waiter and second year college student. Sad me. He had light brown hair and from the close up, extremely dark brown eyes. He had freckles and a tattoo on his neck. Calum was having a full blown fan girl moment, fanning himself as putting his coffee down. I roll my eyes.