Chapter 2

I'm back again!!!!!

"Ashton!" I squeeze my eyes closed, groaning as I hear the loud shout. Moms in the doorway of the kitchen not even a whole 5 seconds later. "Little boy, where in the living hell have you been all night?! Do you know how scared I was?! Your tracker said you were in the middle of the city-"

"You put a fucking tracker on me?!" I shout, dropping my book bag. I gasp dramatically, fanning my face. I mean, parents always have their doubts about their kids but Mom had the doubt limit to put a fucking tracker on me. Since when was I as untrustworthy as Calum?! Always, actually but whatever. "Mom, oh my god, that is so creepy! I feel stalked! Do you put trackers on Lauren too or just me?!"

Mom sets her hands firmly on her hips. "You didn't answer my question-"

"YOU PUT A TRACKER ON ME! I'D LIKE TO KNOW WHATS GOING ON WITH THAT SHIT, MOM!" I wail, throwing my sunglasses to the table and grabbing a cup. "I'm your oldest son, you can't just try and trust I will make the proper descisions?!"

She grabs her phone from the table, clicking on some app. "I had a tracker on my spare phone which you stole, by the way." I look away from her, biting my lip. She has a whole drawer full of them so I find it hilarious how she counted and found out that I took one of them. "Why did you steal that by the way?"

"May have dropped my phone in the high school toilet." I tell her simply and casually. Knowing my mother, she'll act like I wasted all of my life but not getting this phone. I'm surrounded by fucking crazy peoples.

She looks at me with wide questioning eyes. Here we go. "And you didn't get it?!"

"Do you not value me at all?! If I put my hand in that hell on earth, I would lose my hand. The hand that holds fucking beautiful fingernails that you could on beg for!" I shout, winging my hand at her.

Mum stares at me a second and I stare at her over the top fo my cup. On the inside, I was crying and praying she would let it go. She usually doesn't but Luke asked me on a date, I can't be fucking grounded now of all times. Finally, she smiled at my fucking fantastic humor. "Gay." She commented.

"Very true." I nod, putting my glass down. "I was with Calum and Trinity." I say, half in truth. I was with them, just not the whole entire time.

"Did you get pinned?" She asked. My cheeks go on high flame and I look at my Mom with wide eyes. "What? With your fucking beautiful fingernails, I'd guess someone woud want your fucking fantastic ass too." She jokes.

I groan. "Oh my god, Mom, stop." I whine. Honestly, I'm happy me and my Mom can be like this. Its good to know I can vent to her and tell her almost anything. Key word being almost because I sure as hell am not telling her I woke up and had no furking idea where the hell I was. "And no but a lot were asking for it."

"Be glad you got your ass from your Mum." She says, hip bumping me and I let out a high pitched ridiculous laugh. It ended with a snort. I swear I have 21 fucking laughs. "I'm serious. Boys want fine asses."

"I do have a fine ass, don't I?" I say before I hear the elongated groan of disgust behind us and turn with a smile. "Good morning to you too, Lauren."

She drops her hands from putting her hair into a messy bun that set on top of her head like a honey roll. For 13, she acts like she's been through all of the pains of a teenager, even if its been ike 8 months. You haven't been through shit yet. "Y'all make me a whole different type of sick. I feel like its every single morning."

"Don't worry. One day, someone will want your tits." I tell her, sitting on the table and watching her make cereal as Mom proceeded to make herself a smoothie. "When you actually grow some."