Chapter 3

I'm back again, penguins! 

I giggle to myself, scrolling through Luke's Instagram. Why? Because he is a fucking sex god and his Instagram is there for me whenever I need it to be. Of course, I wasn't supposed to be on my phone at dinner but he posted a picture and oh my god, it was beyond gorgeous. His dimples will give me a heart attack one day, the week before his brightest bue eyes give me a stroke. This will happen days before his lip bite revives me only for his six pack to trample me to death with its beauty. I'm beyond whipped, I'm sold to this man already.

"Ashton!" Mom scolds, reaching for my phone but I pull it out of her reach seconds before she can get a hold on it. "Give me the phone."

"Mom, please don't-"

Lauren steals it from me silently, simply handing to my mother. The one whos sitting next to the devil. The devil who has no idea I'm gay. Fuck my life. "Oh, who's this?" Mom says with a great amount of lethal interest.

I snatch for the phone after sending Lauren a soul creeping death glare. "Nobody."

"Doesn't look like nobody to me- oh my god, why are you on his instagram?" She says, opening the picture I happened to be in. I sigh, trapping my hand in my fringe with a loud groan. "Ashton-"

"Moooom." I whine, finally getting the phone back. "I have no fucking privacy in this damn household-"

Lauren kicks me under the table and only then does Satans glare burn on my face. I just barely glance at her as she puts her fork down, eyes never leaving mine. "Your disrupting my appetite, Ashton." Grandma Susie seethes.

I nod, standing. That's what she says everynight and everytime, I'm expected to leave so I do. I grab my plate, take it to the sink and jog to my room with a small sigh.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A knock on my door makes me groan loudly. I grab my phone, pushing down the power button and recoiling with a whine as the light burns at my corneas. This is what I get for turning my fucking brightness to 100. Dumb ass. It was 2:37 in the morning and I let my lip curl up in disgust because who in the right mind would be knocking on my bedroom door right now? The knock comes again and I stand up slowly, making my way to the door with half shut eyes. As I open it, my adrenaline pumps to 1000 and my eyes widen, my stomach clenching.

"Oh my fuck, Calum, are you okay?" He stood at the door, looking as if he had just seen a ghost fucking an ancient tree or something. His hair was disheveled, his eyes were dilated in fear, and he had a bloody nose. One finger was under his nose to stop the blood rush, the other wrapped around his abdomen in security. "What in the fuck happened to you?"

I pull him into the room, sitting him on the bed. I ask questions in a rush as cleaning his nose, my mind going a mile a minute. Finally, I take a second to breathe, dropping the bloody tissues in the trash can. "I....I went...the l-long way." he utters.

"Through Branch?" I ask with furrowed brows. "You fucking dumb ass!" I hit him upside the head. "Stupid fucker, you know how unsafe that was. You could have died, Calum, who the fuck hit you? I want a description, I'm tearing them to pieces."

I reach for my phone but he grabs it. "N-N-No, stop, I have s-something to tell you."

"I know you do. Your telling me this guys name so I can plug a butchers knife up his ass and your telling me now." I say seriously and angrily. Calum may look like the brawn but hes a soft cuddly bear on the inside. I've been his security for a while now.

He keeps the phone in his hands. "I was j-just trying to get h-home. And there was the parade going on-on Main so I went through...B-Branch."

"Dumb ass." I scoff, crossing my arms.