Bringing People Back From the Dead-3

*Annabeth*

I got to pick 6 people to be my commanders, dead or alive. I knew exactly who I was going to pick. Zoe Nightshade, Charles Beckendorf, Silena Beauregard, Bianca Di Angelo, Ethan Nakamura, and Luke Castellan. Having Luke around is going to be hard and painful, but hopefully it will get easier and I can trust him again. I can't wait to see Silena and Beckendorf! Silena is the one who planned the kiss between me and Percy after the second Titan War. Sadly she wasn't there to see it.
When Chaos brought them to me they were so happy and I was as happy as I could be at this time. We talked and hugged for awhile. It was kinda weird between me and Luke. He wouldn't stop saying he was sorry, but I told him I forgave him and I meant it.
"Annabeth! I've missed you so much!" Silena yelled and hugged me.
"I've missed you too! But it's not Annabeth anymore."
"What?" She asked.
"It's σκασίλα." (Skasila)
"Heartbreak...?" Silena questioned.
That's when I had to tell them what happened. But I couldn't, so instead I just told them that I was betrayed by camp. I gave no other explanation and I could tell that they want more information, but I couldn't talk about it. It was too painful and how could I tell them I hated Percy now?
After that day, I'd been going on missions to hunt down people who disrupted the balance of a planet. I was very powerful and strong. I learned how to shove emotions down so I didn't really have them anymore. I'd caged my heart, I didn't love anymore. I never had to go back to that wretched earth, and I never planned on going back.
Until one awful day...