Olympus-5

*Annabeth*

   I was immediately transported to mount Olympus in front of all the gods. The throne room was exactly as I designed and built it. I was glad I had my hood up and my gear on so they couldn't see my face or recognize me. I didn't want them to know who I am. (A/n see picture above.)
They started when they saw me. This was going to be fun. (Note my sarcasm)
"Who are you!" Zeus yelled.
"I am Chaos's assassin. I come here today to inform you that war is coming. Nyx is rising and she is bringing Kronos and Gaea with her. I will be going to Camp with my commanders to help prepare them for war and to fight with them in the war." I answered back, in a monotone voice so they didn't recognize it.
"How do we know you aren't a spy for Nyx?" Athena questioned.
"If you question my trust, go to Chaos." I said, trying not to show the burning rage I felt at my mother in my voice. (She disowned me)
"Let us discuss whether or not you can stay at camp." Zeus said.
"I must have missed the part where I asked for permission." I told Zeus, the look on his face was priceless.
I transported to Camp, this was NOT going to be a fun time. I would see Percy and I really do not want to see him. He broke my heart and the campers betrayed me. I'm glad Chaos took me in as his daughter.