How?-12

A/N
The song has nothing to do with this chapter. It's from the Hamilton Broadway play. If you like it go listen to the rest of the album on YouTube :D

*Annabeth*

I stopped and let the monsters catch up to me. Instead of running away, I let them come and I fought. They were easier to fight than a thought. I slashed, stabbed, and beheaded. I got a couple cuts here and there, but otherwise I wasn't hurt. I was grinning like a psychopath and breathing hard once they were all dust. I had adrenaline racing through my veins. I heard about 30 monsters coming for me but I didn't have time to fight them too. I ran all the way back to camp, not stopping once. Once I was there I went to chaos's magical tents. We had three, they looked like ordinary tents on the outside but on the inside they were the size of cabins. Each one was decorated differently, depending on the people inside. I started to look for Zombie to talk to her about everything.
"Hey Alpha, have you see Zombie?" I asked Alpha.
"Uh, yeah. She's by the dining pavilion, I think. " he answered.
"Ok"
Yep she was there.
"Hey. I figured out when we are going to be attacked and also, Gaea isn't going to be in this war. " I told Bianca.
"That's great." She said, but she sounded distant.
"What's wrong?"
She nodded towards Nico and Will. "I miss him so much. I'm glad he found his soulmate though."
"I told you you can tell him who you are. So why won't you?"
"Skasila, I don't want to go 'oh hey I'm alive.' And then die in the war. That will kill him."
"Ok. I understand."
"Why don't you tell anyone?"
"Because this isn't home. I'm not staying, I'm going to return to Chaos's planet."
"What about us?"
"You guys can either come back with me or go do whatever you want." She didn't reply so I went to go tell Chiron what I knew.
"Chiron I have news, good news." I told him. He was sitting on the porch if the Big House.
"Tell me." He said, looking out to the camp in front of him.

--___-- time skip Whale!

Once I was done talking he told me,"That's great." He paused and looked at me, as if trying to look into my hood to see my face. "Annabeth." He added.
   "How...?" I started.

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter XD