Jordan Kyle

"Wow. I see what you were talking about. Sebastian is gorgeous but really clingy. I think he thinks you guys are a thing. The way he looks at you and how he just grabbed you...it was like he was your possessive boyfriend and not just a fling." Izzy says as they walked down the street. "I've had a lot of flings and not one of them acted like that. I don't know what you did to him Clare, but he's got it bad. Like fatal attraction bad. You've got to show me what you did to him so I can do it to Si." she laughed, nudging Clary.

"Eww, Izzy. You're so weird." Clary laughed back at her.

oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

Hours later that night...

Clary and Izzy are ready and waiting for their dates to arrive. (Izzy has the dress Emeraude Toubia wore at the Latin American Music Awards and Clary has on what Kat wore at 2015 music awards)

There was a knock on their dorm door. Izzy quickly checks herself in her mirror and then opens the door. Simon is standing there holding some red, white, and pink roses. He just stands there with his mouth open, looking Izzy up and down for a while.

"Are the flowers for me?" Izzy asks as the expression on his face looks like a fish that is opening and closing his mouth.

"Umm...Oh...yeah. I...um...got...them for...you." he stutters and hands her the flowers. He is still standing and gaping at Izzy as he watches her put the flowers by her bed.

"Hey Si. Close your mouth or you'll catch flies." Clary giggles. Simon notices Clary for the first time and his eyes go wide and a huge smile pulls on his face.

"Clary?" he says walking to her and giving her a huge bear hug, picking her up off of her feet. "Oh my God, Clary. I can't believe it's you!" He pulls back from her and holds her at arms length to get a good look at her. "Wow! You've changed. You're wearing a dress and you actually look girly now." he laughs.

"Oh ha ha." she says mockingly and hits his shoulder.

"Oww! Wow. It seems not everything has changed. You can still give a good hit." he says rubbing his shoulder while Clary sticks her tongue out at him. They were both acting like they used to when they were best friends. Izzy then clears her throat to get their attention.

"So, where's Clary's date?" Izzy says walking over to Simon and putting her arms around him to get him to pay attention to her.

"Oh...he should be here any second." Just as Simon said that, there was another knock on the door. Clary goes to open it but Izzy stops her. Izzy quickly fixes her hair and straightens her dress and pushes up Clary's boobs in her dress, making Clary gasp at the shock of Izzy touching her breasts.

"Really Izz? Am I good now?" Clary asks annoyed.

"Perfect. Now you can answer the door." Izzy says and winks at her then slaps her butt, making Clary yelp while Simon chuckled.

Clary opens the door and sees Jordan for the first time in forever and her breath hitches. He was still gorgeous. His skin was tan and muscular. His hair was brownish blonde and his eyes were beautiful hazel. When their eyes met, he looked confused for a moment and then his eyes went wide.

"Clare?" Jordan says gaping at her the same way Simon did when he saw Izzy.

"Jordan?" Clary says with a huge smile and hugs him.

"Wow...You look beautiful." Jordan says.

"Thanks. You don't look too bad yourself. Still a hunk, I see." Clary says and winks at him and makes him blush. He has always been a little shy. It's like he doesn't know how hot he is which makes him even hotter.