Part 2

"Look. Calm down. I asked the lady at the coffee shop if she knew who you were and she said she did. She told me your name was Clarissa Garroway. I just thought I could look you up to find your number in the yellow pages or something." he explains.

"Okay, but that doesn't explain what you just said and why you would tell me that you are in love with me when we just met today." Clary said while her eyes locked onto his. She could see something in his eyes. Kind of like a flash of something almost dark and sinister, but it was gone in a second. She wasn't sure if she was just imagining it or not.

"I...I just got carried away. I just feel something for you that I've never felt before. It's like...I feel like I know you. Like we've met before." Sebastian says and that dark look passed his eyes again when he said, "Like I know you", but was gone again in a flash.

"Come on. It's late. Let's just go to bed." Sebastian said and pulled his silk sheets out from under him to cover his beautiful naked body up. He patted the spot next to him, telling her to come, and she just stood there staring at him. "I think I should go." she says to him.

"Oh, come on. I promise I won't bite...that is unless you want me too." he said to Clary with a smirk. "Come on. It's too late. I promise we will just sleep." he said again, holding out his hand and beckoning her to come to him.

"Fine." she replied. She then crawled on the bed while he watched her with lust filled eyes and biting his lip. She got under the covers next to him and he pulled her close to his bare chest and buried his face in her hair. She was tensed up feeling his warm body so close to hers. She hasn't laid in bed with a man in a long time. The last time being a couple of months ago with her ex-boyfriend, Raphael.

They were going out for almost a year. They were supposed to move in together but right before she was supposed to move her stuff in, he just vanished. She went to his place but all of his stuff was gone. He just left without a word or a note and it broke her heart. It took her a while but she finally got over it. Tonight was the first night she really let go because she just wanted to have fun since she hadn't had any in a while. She was pulled out of her thoughts when she felt his hold on her tighten and then could feel his hot breath on her neck.

"Good night." he whispered to her.

"Night." she said and she closed her eyes and let the darkness pull her into a dreamless sleep.

The next day...~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Clary wakes up, she can tell that the sun is just starting to rise. She feels something warm next to her and she turns her head and sees the outline of Sebastian's naked body. A silk sheet is only covering a small portion of his muscular body and she can see his v-line pointing to what is below. She moves her eyes slowly up his abs and to his pecks where she sees scars on his body. It's almost looks like he was in several knife fights. That was definitely something she didn't notice before. Her eyes moved further up to his face. He really was beautiful with his perfect jaw, pale skin, long black eyelashes, and white blonde hair. He seemed to be more beautiful when he slept. Clary decided she should leave before he woke up. She had to get to school and she still had to go and change.

She slowly got out of bed and grabbed her clothes and shoes off of the floor and quickly put them on. Clary turned around to look at the beautiful naked sleeping man on the bed once more to see that he was still asleep. She quietly walked out of the bedroom and tried to find something to write on because she didn't want to just leave without saying a word. She looked everywhere but oddly enough, found nothing. No paper, no pens, no photos of him and his family, no books for school, and no food in the refrigerator. It looked like no one lived in the apartment at all. 'Maybe he was a neat freak who couldn't cook or didn't eat.' she thought to herself.

Then she found a door that she thought might be an office or something. Clary knew she should just go but she was curious and decided to look. She turned the knob and slowly started to pull the door open.

"What are you doing?" said a dark voice in her ear. She jumped and shut the door and turned around quickly. "Oh! Sebastian, you scared me! I didn't know you were awake." Clary said to him. Sebastian's eyes were darker than she remembered when she looked up at them.

"What were you doing?" Sebastian asked while his voice sounded angry.

"Oh, I was just looking for something to write on. I couldn't find a piece of paper and then I saw this door. I thought maybe it was an office or something. I thought it might have a pen because I wanted to leave you a note before I left." she stuttered. She had a uneasy feeling that was growing bigger while looking into his eyes.

"That's not an office. It's my dark room for my photos. I don't let anyone in there." he said to her.

"Okay. Um...sorry, but I really have to go. I've got to change and go to class...but I had a great time last night." she said as she walked past him while realizing he was still naked.

"Wait." he says hurriedly to her. "You want to get breakfast? I know this great place." he said as she was still walking to the door.

"Um...I promised to have breakfast with my friend before we went to class. Sorry." she said as she finally reached the door. She opened it and started to walk out when Sebastian grabbed her hand and pulled her back in the apartment. He slammed her into the door roughly, making it close behind her.