Chapter 1

It was the first day of actual school for these Youtuber children. Abby was driven to school and was surrounded by fans as soon as she hit park.
"Mom, why are all these people here" Abby said
"They are fans" Abby's mom said.
Abby got out of the car and was asked for selfies, autographs, and sm more. On the other hand...
"Oh I never expect to see perfect work from a imperfect man" Jacob said.
"That is sooo old" Abigail said.
"No it's not it's amazing"
"Fighting over Hamilton quotes again?" Gianna asked as she was walking over to them. "The best quote has to be;Why has government been instituted at all? Because the passions of men will not conform to the dictates of reason and justice, without constraint." Jacob and Abigail were left with there mouths open.
"NO WAY" both Abigail and Jacob said.
The bell rang. Hundreds of people went inside.
Will walked in to his classroom and sat down with a tower of books. Abby came in and sat with the desk that had her name on it, which was right in front of Wills. Abby turned around to look as a group of loud people came walking in (Jacob,Abigail, and Gianna) and sat in the back, two seats behind Will. As she became face to faces its him she said..
"Let me see your schedule" she said
"Huh"?
"I wanna see if we have the same classes"
He gave Abby his schedule. Abby looked over his classes.
"Well we have every class except Math"
"Wait, ur in drama class"?
"Yeah I love drama, I've been doing it since I was 6"
"Cool"
The bell rang to go to your next class. Emma was walking in the hallway to the same class as Will,Jacob, and Abby; S.S. As she passed Sam, she tripped over Sams DIY rainbow shoe laces. Emma fell face first but her books broke her fall.
"OMG, I am toats sorry" Sam said as she ran over to help pick up her books.
"Toats"? Emma said. "Don't u mean toad bc that's what I look like RN. I was late for the bus"
"Um no. Toats; it's a short word for totally."
"Oh"
"I'm Sam"
"I'm Emma"
"Do u wanna sit together at lunch"
"Sure, but I have to warn you, I don't chew with my mouth close"