Bam!

Before Abby could fall to her death, Sam ran over and caught her hand. She pulled Abby up on the tree, then walked her on the grass.
"Abby,why would you do a thing like that" Sam said.
"Yeah you could be killed" will said.
"I'm sorry ok. I could take life anymore. Everyone is so mean to me and I wouldn't talk to them at all. I didn't wanna live anymore. I hate my life"! Abby said.
Everyone was so quiet. They didn't know what to say to this.
"Abigail" Sam said in a serious tone. She walked up to Abigail and pushed her.
"You did this. It was all your fault Abby was about to kill herself" Sam said.
"Sam stop it wasn't her" Abby said.
"Then who was it" Sam said.
"Elizabeth" Abby said.
Everything went quiet.
"She told me to kill myself or else t wasn't going to be a great day for me tomarrow"
Everyone nodded there head and we took Abby home. Nobody could sleep that night. And they probably would never forget it.
***
The next day Abby walked in alone. There was a huge crowd surrounding something. Abby ran over to see what was up. It was Elizabeth.....and Sam!!
"Girl, I don't know  what ur saying. I did nothing wrong" Elizabeth said.
"Yes you did. You made Abby jump" said Sam.
"So. It's not my fault people jump bc they know there never gonna be a good as me"
"U wish"
"Really. Or is it that you wish you got jasmine"
BAM! Sam punched Elizabeth right in the face. She fell right to the ground.
"What's all this yelling about.....Oh my. Sam. Principals office"!