Whould ya?

Abby ran over to see what she got.
"Congrats Abby" Gianna said.
After she said that everybody clapped. Abby looked at the cast list.
"OMG, I got Jasmine" Abby screamed.
"Step aside everyone. Yes I got Aladdin. Are u guys surprised or naw?" Jacob said. Everyone rolled there eyes.
"I got the genie,yes that's what I was going for" Sam said
"Congrats" Abby said
"Thx. You too" Sam said.
"Let me see the cast list" Abigail said as she walked over. It said...
Aladdin
Jasmine-Abby Foster
Aladdin- Jacob Gracifa
Genie- Sam Levin
Jafar- Will Rallison
Abu- Gianna Fischback
Rajah- Abigail Fischback
Lago- Emma Dawson
Razoul- Bob Fuller
The Sultan- Kevin Bellflake
Merchant- Sonnie Saman
Magic Carpet- Micheal Solosak
Farouk- Danny Dooley

Abigail rolls her eyes and shoves the paper into Abby's chest and walk away. Abby chased after her.
"Hey, what was that for" Abby said.
"How can you get that part. I am the princess here" Abigail said.
"Girls what's going on" Will said as he and the group ran over to them.
"Nothing. Just this brat here doesn't deserve her part and I just wanted her to know that" Abigail said.
"Hey I'm not the one getting all mad about some part" Abby said.
"Whatever. Why don't you wear a crown. It will make u more ugly then u already are"
She shoved Abby to the ground. Sam got furious. She ran to Abigail and slapped her in the face.
"Why don't u take a look in the mirror yourself brat" Sam yelled in her face.
Gianna ran to Abigail and comforted her. While that Jacob, Will, and Emma were helping me up.
"Guys, I think I broke my ankle" Abby said.
U could tell she was in pain. Will and Emma helped Abby up while Sam and Jacob walked her to the nurse.
U would never think youtubers were bad, would ya?