Queen Abby

Abby was gone. Everyone just thought she went to the bathroom or she had to leave early, but we knew that wasn't the case. We asked everybody in the room where she could be. Nobody knew. Sam ran out of the auditorium, crying a river. Everyone comforted her, but it didn't help.
"It's going to be okay, Sam" Jacob said.
"No it's not okay. Abby was taken away from her jewel and we could've stopped it from happening" Sam said.
"No we couldn't Sam. Who ever is done this is way more powerful then we are" Will said
"That doesn't mean anything. U want Abby gone don't you"?!? Sam said.
"What?! No!" Will said.
"Sam ur going nuts. All of this is driving u nuts. Why would any of us want Abby gone" Emma said.
Sam gave a death stare to Abigail. Abigail was so confused and so were them.
"YOU! You hated Abby from the beginning for no reason. U probably did this so you can be satisfied. Well I hope u are now" Sam screamed.
"Hey, just because I dislike Abby doesn't mean I would want her dead or anything" Abigail said.
"Yeah Sam you need to chill" Gianna stated.
"I need to CHILL?!" Our best friend was just taken and the only one to give a crap ab it is me chilling?!?"Sam said.
"Sam it's not-" Will said until Sam interrupted.
"You know what, I'm done. I'll go find Abby myself and all u guys can do is read newspapers of memes of Leonardo Decaprio finally winning an oscar" Sam yelled as she ran out of the school. Everything was silent. Nobody knew what to think of it. Of course they felt bad ab it, but honestly, we really couldn't do anything...........right?
***
Sam POV:
I was so mad at my friends. I wanted to just smash them all with a wrecking ball, DONT SING THE SONG. I wasn't gonna let Abby be taken into this dark world. I headed over to the library to find books about the jewel that those "things" wanted. It's been an hour and I wasn't getting anywhere. Then I found a book as dusty as the encyclopedias in the library at school. I sat down at the nearest table to me and dogged into the book. I couldn't believe what I found. It said:
The purple jewel is the key to the Queen. Anyone who is found with the jewel, is automatically taken to a different world and raised as the queen for internity. The only way to get into the world is to making a portal. The recipe is one cup of lavender oil, one cup of coal, one cup of grass, one cup of citric acid, one cup of dry ice, and one rose petal.

I wrote all the ingredients down, slammed to book down and ran home. I grabbed the big pot I could find, a big spoon, and the list and headed out the door. I tried to find a spot that would be a good place to mix these ingredients. I went to the spot where I was hung. Then I heard shifting in the trees. I stood up and held up the spoon as I would think it would protect me. It was my friends.
"Let us help" Gianna said.