Wheres Sam and Emma

Will woke up to everyone sobbing.
"What's going on" will asked Abby.
"Sam and Emma are gone" Abby answered. She started sobbing again.
"We gotta look for them. Did anyone see what the person might have looked like" Jacob said.
"I did" will said.
Everyone looked at him, well not really EVERYONE, just Abby, Jacob, Gianna,and Abigail.
"What did it look like"Gianna said.
"I don't really know. All I know is that it was a black shadow"
"Well, what are we still doing here, we have to find them" Abigail said.
It was still dark out, so we grabbed a bunch of flash lights.
"This is DEFIDENTLY going to be q storytime on this" Abby said.
We walked out of. Jacobs house and walked around the block screaming Emma! Sam! We decided to go into the woods.
"Guys, we've been looking forever. Where could they be" will said.
"I know where" Abby said.
They all followed Abby to the same exact spot where Abby jumped. They all looked up to find Sam hung in a tree with a black bag over her head and blood all over. Jacob lifted Abby up, since she was the lightest, up onto the branch. She un-tied the rope around her neck and dropped her where Jacob and Gianna catches her. Abby jumped down and took the black bag off of her head. There was blood all over her face and he face was blue and purple.
"HELP! PLEASE SOMWBODY" Abby screamed.
She broke down crying. Everyone comforted her. Will was called 911. When the ambulance arrived they took Sam away. Abby was talking to the police.
"How could have this happened. Who would do such a thing" Jacob said.
Will was silent.
"Will, are u ok"
"Idk. There is something weird about this. I was positive I was sleeping and this was in my dream. But I don't know how that could be possible" will said.
"Well there is no time to worry about that. Sam could be dead and Abby is gonna wind up trying to kill her self again.
"Don't say that, ok. But there is something weird around here"
"What"
"Who ever done this to Sam, must have known that Abby would go looking there."
"So what are you saying"
"What I'm tying to say is, what if this is all a trap."