Chapter 3

*Paul Blofis*

Sally and Elsea were home before I knew it, really. But one day when Elsea was about 7 months we got a knock on our door, and I answered it as Sally was feeding Elsea.

I opened the door to the last thing I expected.

Percy Jackson and two other people.

" Sally," I said when I saw him. " Get over here."

Sally layed Elsea quickly, and came over.

Happier than frikkin ever.

Turns out these other people were her brother and sister that we taken away like Percy when she was just little.

Of course we have question, and they explain it to us.

*Percy*

Life was frikkin great. I was 18 now.

We escaped on my birthday was the odd thing, though.

We invited the whole family. Yes, including Tyson, Rachel, Annabeth, Grover, and a few others.

" Just the luck," Grover told me," Soon as you guys were shipped off, we had to fight in a war."

" Well don't worry," I told Grover," They had absoulutly nothing to do outside eat, talk, and walk."

" Same where I was stuck," Annabeth said.

" Well where are we all going to school now?" Rachel asked.

" Stll stuck in California," Annabeth said the usual.

" Still stuck with Dad," Tyson said," Which isn't a bad thing. Most time."

True.

" Camp." Grover gave a simple answer.

" That stupid Ladies Acadamy again," Rachel said," Punishment for staying at camp to fight the war."

" I'm graduated," Thalia said, so did Luke.

" Once again I'm thrown into Yancy," I said.

" Once again?" Annabeth asked.

" Where I met Grover and Chiron."

That night Annabeth and myself went on walk across the seashore for our two year anniversary. And she got a call from her dad.

*Annabeth*

During the walk with Percy my phone started ringing. It was the family. They knew I was out now.

He had to go the bathroom, anyway. So he found a store close by, and I answered the phone.

" Hello," I answered the door.

" Hey, Anna," it was Bobby," Bobby here. But I have good news for once."

" What?" I asked Bobby," YOu shall tell me."

" Well," Bobby said. " Because of that camp you always are at, and everything, and we missed your birthday because of that stupid incident the whole family discussed it over, and we moved."

" What?" I asked Bobby, shocked. " Where?"

" You'll like this," Bobby told me," But we moved to New York City on Lex and Broadway, third house on the right."

Yes!

Bobby hung up, Percy came back, and he loved the news completly.

For our anniversary Percy got me a scrapbook which sorted surprised me. It had every year since we were 12, went on the quests, just everything. I loved it. I got him something we could both have. It was like a best-friend bracelet. And I asked one that said P&A=4ever, but no. Leo did it, and instead did Percabeth.

Worked either way. He got the abeth, I got the Perc.

" Well that's just Leo," Percy said," He's gotta screw with something."

I put the necklace on, the scrapbook in my bag, and he put his on, which was a bracelet.

After that we decided to sit down by the shore of the ocean with just out feet in. It was just perfect. Now I know it's been two years exactly we've been together, but this still surprised me.

" I love you," Percy whispered to me as we were looking out the shore with my head on his shoulder.

I smiled at that, and put my mouth to his ear.

" I love you, too, Seaweed Brain." I told Percy, and we kissed.

He was nice enough of a gentleman to at least walk me home since it wasn't to far.

We kissed goodnight, and he walked off, I faced the door of my new house that did have the name Chase on the mailbox, and knocked on the door.

Now my family can be silly. After I returned, my step-mom turned out like that, and very kind to me. We got along well now.

Of course Bobby answers.

" Annabeth!" Bobby said in a fun voice," My sis!"

Oh my gods.

" Bobby!" I said," My little bro!'

I was let in, the family was overjoyed because it had been like 3 years since I stayed in the city after the first battle, then after the Titan War, then I was looking for Percy, than I was taken away. Okay, maybe 4. 

No 3, I've been dating Percy 2.

Okay, it was 3 years.

I told them mostly of what happened, and they got curious about my powers.

" Follow me and I'll show them to you," I told them, and Bobby and Matthew wanted to see it first. Dad and Martha ( step-mom ) wanted to be surprised.

Now they had to sing, and they were glad to.

We made it to the really big patch of land we owned that had nothing so far, and when it said " Here I stand, and here I stay." I stomped down my foot, and a huge snowflake showed up in the ground.

" That amazing!" Bobby said.

" I'm not done," I told them, and went on, and made a whole castle out of ice. Doors, windows, stairs, and everything.

The only flaw is that when I do it I get a dress and a thing that goes around my neck, and drapes down, and I can't change it. At least it had long sleeves.

I opened the doors to a very very shocked Bobby and Matthew.

" Get Dad and Martha to come and check it out!" I told them.

They did, and Martha and Dad were just amazed by the place.

It was heated, too, and it didn't melt since my powers in the flake in the middle. You could actually live in it if you wanted to.

" You did this?" Martha asked me.

" We saw it," Bobby and Matthew told them. " Yeah, frikkin amazing, right?"

" This place is livable," Dad said," Even heated."

" How is it possible it's not melting?" Matthew asked me.

" I'll show you," I told Matthew, and we walked to the snowflake, and that explained it for him.

We decided to actually move in. Plenty of room.

Now Martha wasn't my step-mom yet. Dad and my last step-mom, Hannah got a divorce when I was 10 I guess. Martha and my dad were getting married next month.

She wanted me to do the dress.

But I figured what ever. It would be fun, easy, and nice.