Chapter 3

*Silena*

Going on summer vacation. Annabeth was still in her room. Shutting out the world. What was so mad about what she had? Percy had his water powers. Thalia the lighting, storms. Nico even with the dead. What was so bad with the ice and snow and frost?

Did she strike someone before that made her scared?

I didn't have any plans for break. So I was staying here. But I walked over to her door, that had a snowflake on it. We all did that before she shut everyone out because of her charcector. I knocked on the door.

" Annabeth. . ?" I sang," Do you want to build a snowman? I never see you anymore. It's like you've gone away. We used to be best buddies, and now we're not. I wish you would tell me why. . .Do you want to build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman. . "

" Go away, Silena," I faintly heard Annabeth say.

" Okay, bye . .. . ."

A few friends wanted to come over from camp. Clarisse, Chris, Nico, and Thalia.

" Who's room is that?" CLarisse asked.

" That would be Annabeth's room." I told them.

" I'll get her," Nico told us, and walked over to her room, and knocked on the door.

" Annabeth!" Nico said. " It's Nico, Chris, Thalia, Silena, and Clarisse! Come on out!"

You could faintly hear it.

" Go away, Nico." Annabeth told Nico, and he stepped back, back over.

" Has she done that before?" Thalia asked me," Because she hasn't done that after the war."

" Ever since the 3rd day she was here," I told them," I slipped in there one day when she wasn't in there. It was frost. Comple frost. The only person that can get her out is Percy. It's been about 10 months she's been doing this."

" Ten months?" Clarisse asked," Why?"

" I don't know," I told them. " Closest I can guess is some kind of power she has that she's afraid of. She only leaves that room for class or if she's leaving for like break she went to see her family."

" SO she's shutting out the world, basically." Chris said.

" Yep."

We went silent to see if we could hear her.

" Conceal," Annabeth was saying," Don't feel. Don't let is show. Don't let them know."

And her door went frosted. On the outside, same with the handel.

We were stupid, and opened the door, but she next to the window. Her room was even worse than when I got in there last time. 

" Annabeth," Nico said.

Annabeth wanted to be alone, now.

She feircly turned around like she would in a battle. She had one glove on. I still had the other one.But the one with out the glove flew.

" I said don't come in!" Annabeth was pissed, and her arm was out, and right in front of us icacles came up. Sharp ones, too. And she froze when she did that.

" Annabeth-" Thalia said, in absoulute dis-belief, because Luke walked in with us since he just got there.

" What's going on?" Luke asked.

Annabeth couldn't speak,. Somehow she could open that window, and she climbed out of it.

That was the last I saw her the whole summer.