Chapter 2

*Annabeth*

" I'll be back for the holidays," I told Matthew and Bobby," Call if you have any troubles."

" We will," Bobby told me. " Don't worry about us. We'll be fine. Percy's parents are just a few miles from here."

Thaat was true.

" ALright," I said," I'll miss you."

Percy and myself got on the yes, plane, for California. We figured Zues would be nice enough for this 3 hour flight.

We were right, he was. There was absoulutly no problems on the flight. Which was rare when Percy's riding.

We got off the plane, grabbed our things, I went to my college, he went to his. At least they were only 45 minutes apart. 

I got to meet my roomates. One was older, the other two were the same age as me. This actually was an acting school. I would go for like arceitecture, but then my dyslexia. . . so, yeah.

The other 3 girls were having a few guys coming over, but they wanted to make sure it was okay with me. 

" I don't really care," I told them, and they let in like 10 guys and 10 girls.

FIrst one I see I knew. About two years older than me, about Kelly's age. The older older one.

Charles frikkin Beckondorf, son of Hephautus.

Of course Silena Bearenguard was with.

Everyone was thirsty.

At least they all wanted water. SOmeone actually requested snow.

" Don't worry," I told Kelly," I got it."

I walked in, opened the fridge, and there was actually snow in there. So it wouldn't be wierd to do that. I mean, Beckondorf suggested it. At least he didn't know of my powers.

I took out about 20 cups, filled one with snow, making sure that door was shut, and the rest with water that had ice in it like they wanted, and brought them out.

" Damn, that was fast." Kelly told me," Usually it takes at least 5 minutes for 20 cups."

" Not me." I told Kelly," I lived with 40 for most of my life."

" True story," Silena said," But how are you alive?"

" I don't know." I told Silena. " I thought Percy was the one with the death threat."

" Yeah," Beckondorf said. "" So did I."

" What ever," Silena said," How is the camp anyway?"

" I haven't been there in a few years," I told them," But last I was there it was doing pretty good. Combined the Roman and Greek camp into one. Thalia has a brother, Nico has a sister."

Beckondorf wanted more snow.

I took his glass, walked into the kitchen, and put snow in the cup, and walked back out. Powers sometimes come in handy.

I handed it to Beckondorf, and that night was just a fun one.

The first day of school we started a play called Frozen. I played one of the leads, Silena was the other. I was Elsa, she was Anna.

We got to do the first two scenes with the scrips. The one with the ice men, and when I struck Anna with my powers. Thanks gods the ones they were using in this part were fake, because the powers in this, and my powers were almost identical.

Okay, actually it was a movie we were doing. It wouldn't all be done on the stage.

" Memorize your lines by tomorrow, class," Mrs.Haily told us," Tomorrow we're doing the scene where Elsa leaves the kingdom, and the party is over scene."